"I love to move in Here..."

Wow.

It first began with Vincent Hanna getting Neil McCulley in the airfield at the end of "HEAT"

The very first time I heard "God moving on the face of the Waters"...

I thought that was the best song ever performed.

Then I finally backtracked and discovered the artist that was MOBY and his earlier works.

"Feel so Real" started to take me to places I never thought I could go.

Then when finally, I was up to date with his library, he released "Play" and the song "Porcelain" just...blew me away.

And just when I was starting to come down from my high, "18" came out and "Signs of Love" and "Harbour" kept me in the air.

He then comes out with "Hotel" and "Beautiful" excels with supportive tracks from "Spiders", "Slipping Away" and the bonus track "Chord Sounds"

Now, with "Last Night" out, MOBY appears to retrace his DANCE roots of his early works before the sampling, the folk songs, and pop tunes. He dedicates "Last Night" to the RAVE scene.

True I was skeptical with semi-feelings toward the first two singles "Alice" and "Disco Lies" but upon listening to the album with open ears, it didn't take long to once again, fall in love with his greatness and amend that growing collection of SONGS that sweep me off my feet.

It's almost funny, but in the majority of his albums it's always TRACK THREE!

"I love to move in Here" is hypnotic and catchy and stays in your head forever before you listen to the rest of CD.

I've looped it on my ipod and listened to it for hours...

That ONE song!

Riding the train to work, riding the bus home, on my PC while my sleep...it has become my obsession!

I really hope this becomes a single, thou another song appears to be next in line.

The only person who shares my admiration for moby is my Cousin in VA. I plan to give her a call on my day off and catch up with her...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    thanks for the link.
    i will definitely give a listen.

    i'm sure you'd shake your head at me if i sent you some of the music i listen to.

    that's okay too...just makes it more special ya know...that no one gets it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home