"Moby Bandwagoners"

So, once again, MOBY's on my mind.

Talked to my cousin again and we totally exchanged views on this album for about 2 hours...

God, did you ever have that cousin you almost kinda wish wasn't your cousin because he/she's like your TOTAL best friend in the world?

DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK, White People do it all the TIME (No Offense...)

Anyhoo, so I told the story about this poser on the job who nabbed my autographed CD the minute I was showing it off, he immediately wanted to borrow it for the night to burn a copy...

I was miffed at first, but then let it go since he seemed into MOBY too, so I asked him how deep his interests was...

He had a few songs on his MP3 player and told me he owned the "Play" CD...

"That' IT?!?!?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied puzzled.

"But what about "18" and "Hotel" or any of his early works like "Ambient" or "The Next is E"?

He only seemed to be into "PLAY" due to it's commercial success and popularity...

He even mistook the title of the B-Side "Flower" (used in "Gone in Sixty Seconds) as "Bring Sally Up"...

GEEEZ, what fake ass poser!

I guess I shouldn't be too mad, but someone "Fakin' da Funk" of a vicious dunk jus ain't right...

Did a lotta laundry today, worked on the ipod adding some tunes, pics and stuff...

Along with season 2 of "The Boondocks", I've actually dug and and downloaded all the episodes of the cancelled series "Meth and Red"...it was kinda funny back then...I could use those old episodes for a good laugh when things a slow on the job...

I plan to add some "Cowboy Bebop" next...

Everything else has been cool...

"Cloverfield" is already being released on DVD soon and there's a DVDRIP out there...

I feel like making copies and GIVING them away to prevent that damn movie from making any more money!

The pre-summer movie jump-off is about to start as "Street Kings" comes out Friday.

Keanu Reeves as a Bad-Ass "Denzel-in-Training-Day" Cop sounds priceless...and It ain't jus NEO, it's an all-star cast in a gritty drama about the Drug Scene in LA (Bout time!, Tired of all these bad movies about NY giving us a bad name!)

A lotta people were asking me if I plan to bootleg the Summer Hits coming up...

Like "Iron Man", "Speed Racer", "Indiana Jones", and "The Dark Knight"...

Hmmmm, I dunno, some movies I appreciate too much to take money away from them....shyyyt!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger ac said…

    If I had an Ipod I'd send it to you and pay you to fill it up!

    I can't wait to hear your reviews of the summer movies.

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    I have some smokin' hot cousins.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home