"3, 2, 1, Let's Jam!" - First Entry

For the umpeeth time I'm doing a journal, what the hell is wrong with me? I start these things, then get caught up and forget about them. No one ever reads them, I'm just starving for attention.

I orginally planned to start this IF and WHEN the Eagles win the Super Bowl, but What the hell...

Speaking of The Boids, went to Greyhound.com to see how long and how much to philly for the parade. I can be there in two hours for around 30 bucks, how freaking kewl is that?!

Also did some background checking on Syracuse....In light of my frequent IMs with my new friend that I am getting cozy with. We chatted till 4am last night in which I've divulged numerous secrets about myself that I swore never to reveal to anyone online again (Bad Les, Bad LES!) I got some info on her that I dedicating gray brain matter to but to be honest she won the game of "Personal Information Wishbone" between the two of us.

In any case, I can be in Syracuse in five hours for 60 bucks if I beckoned the call...

Saw "lord of the flies" the movie for the first time ever tonight, Never read the book but pretty sure I was assigned to read it once in High School...I couldn't help and notice how it resembles "LOST" in every way, shape and form...It kills me how unoriginal TV Show ideas are these days...J.J. Abrams should be shot out of a cannon into the flaming sun. (I intend to keep watching the show, thou!)

Did a lot of websurfing today, tried to get my pics on a decient hosting site, and failed to find one accomodating...either they were too slow, or required extra software (If someone knows how the hell to use "gallery" Please email me!!!)

JOE called me at 8pm on his way home from work...Talked some junk about cars that I zoned out, invited me to a trip down to Florida that probably won't come to past, and explained that his computer is working better since I helped him reformat his hard drive and reinstall Windows XP. The punk still hasn't asked to check out any movies, so once again I'm degrading myself to see one HAN SOLO...I think I might check out "Elektra" before it arrives on DVD in april or may (Hell, maybe even late march...Booooooooooomb!)

That's about it for tonight...purposely stayed off IM to see if I was missed by a special someone (The mind games we play for Online Seduction!). Started the blog and went to bed...I give it 3 months

"See you space cowboy"

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home