"Anti-Valentine's Day to Ya!"

Ah, I'm so happy it rained this evening. Now all those disgusting couples in love have nothing romantic to do but stay in, have a sappy romantic dinner, watch a boring romantic movie and fuck each other's brains out till the morning....and expect a wonderful suprise come November, HA!

Just thinking about today had me proofread my TV Show's Third Episode (Which takes place around Valentine's Day) and enjoy the genius that is my writing.

I'm not going to bore anyone with the details of what I did today in this entry (I'll make up for it tommorrow's or whenever's), for now I'm just going to list the songs on my special "Anti-Valentine's Day LOVE SUCKS! CD"...

1) "Ain't no Sunshine when she's Gone" (If anyone saw "Crooklyn", you'd know what I'm talking about, iroically, the guy who sings this song actually beat his wife!)

2) "Tenderness" ("Weird Science", man!)

3) "I wanna know what Love Is" (And you thought black people didn't listen to Foreigner!)

4) "Anyone" by Roxxette

5) "Your Women" by White Town (Is it me or do those clarinet chords sound like the Darth Vader theme from "Empire stikes Back?")

6) "Nothing compares to You" by Sinead O' Connor (So she ripped up the pope's picture...Ya'll seem to have forgiven Ashlee Simpson!)

7) "Smile" by Tamia (This is not really a heartache song, more like a "My life as the Sad Clown" song, faking cheerfulness around everybody but secretly going home alone and crying myself to sleep type of life.

8) "Love has left your Eye" by Titiyo (This is a good song, by that duo(?) that's best know for their song "Come Along", I'd recommend anyone to get their "Best of" CD that just came out.

9) "5 Years" by Bjork (If you knew me, you'd know I have a bjork song for every occasion possible!)

10) "You've lost that Lovin' Feeling" By Hall & Oats

11) "Where have all the Cowboys Gone?" by Paula Cole (Deep down, guys dig this song...they feel bad for the woman in the song or they flip it into a Guy version about an unappricattive ex-girlfriend)

12) "How Come, How Long" by Babyface & Stevie Wonder (This is really anti-domestic violence song, but it's still deep)

13)"I'll be Around" ("Dead Presidents" soundtrack, classic motown...)

14)"Walk on By" by Issac Hayes

15) "It's not over till It's Over" by Lenny Kravitz

16) "If I ever fall in Love" by Shai (You know I had to go there...)

17) "When it hurts so Bad" by Lauryn Hill ("What you want may make you cry, What you need may pass you by"...Truer words have never been spoken!)

18 "Why does my heart feel so Bad" (See #9 and replace Bjork with Moby)


Listen to this CD repeately while watching at least 2 of the following movies...

5) Cruel Intentions
4) Wild Things (Not really an Anti-Valentine movie, but what the hell)
3) Valentine (Perfect horror flick for the holiday!)
2) Fight Club (This movie make you feel like a MAN again!)

and the number 1 movie for an Anti-Valentine's Day evening...

1) The Rules of Attraction (This movie really sticks it to cupid and breaks it off! Think a Love Triangle sucks try a Love Pentagon! (5 Sides)

Top it off with a Medium Deep Dish pizza and a two liter bottle of Orange Slice and your evening is set.

Enjoy!

"The greatest PAIN that will even BURN is to love, and not be loved in return..."

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home