"Fuck"

What can I say?, Just wasn't meant to be. Why else should I be suprised? You hope, you cheer and you fall flat on your face. Disapointment is something I've grown used to in the 29 years of my life, why think things would get better starting now? Words can't explain how I feel now. I just wanna walk outside and go somewhere. I wanna go to a bar and order a large draft, I wanna go to the Blue Note and request a song by Billie Holiday, I wanna go to a hotel and have sex with a woman whose name I don't know, I wanna step on a train and ride it aimlessly around the city for 3 hours. I probably won't do all this but it's on my mind.

Well, "we'll get 'em next year", and all that...

Tomorrow's another day.

I'll get a well deserved haircut, buy the "Collateral" DVD...Wednesday I got a Job Workshop thing, and um, that's it.

I wish I was a woman so I could cry now...

I really hate my life.

I need to have sex within the next 48 hours, and I refuse to take matters in my own hands.

"Eagles 21, Patriots 24...So close, and yet so far"

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home