"Just one of those Lazy, Crazy, Fridays!"

"Yawn!"...You ever have one of those days where you just slept all damn day? Today was a blur so I'm not going to talk much about it. Yesterway was kinda cool, I've been checking the net to find a cool place to checkout the super bowl and there's a place down on 23rd street I may go to. The place is known to have a lot of Eagles fans, and their french fries are to die for (My kinda place!). While surfing, I swung by craigslist and checked the usual "Rants and Raves", I then checked the personals and couldn't find anything remotely intresting. Then I checked out the "erotic services"...JOE got me hooked on this section, he swears that "for 150 dollars I could get a hour in heaven". As old as I am, I DO NOT think I'm ready to pay for sex (not yet.), but like a traffic accident on a highway, I was compelled to take a peek.

Contrary to belief, I am street wise to all the lingo out there...I know what a 420 is, as well as a GFE, NSA, incall, outcall, yadda, yadda, yadda. There are a lot of married people out there cheating on their spouses, it makes you wonder why get married in the 1st place. So there I am browsing, checking these ads, some of them even have pictures, and even though some of these ladies looks nice, none of them seem worth it. I told myself, if the Eagles lose, maybe I'll look up one these for some pity sex (Although it would be better if I just order playboy for one night or something else...)

JOE called me and told me he was buying a DVD burner and wanted me to find him a DVD Decrypter prorgam called DVD X Copy Platinum. I found it on winMX but I told him I wasn't going down to wall street just to give him some program, he said he'd get it another time.

Spent the rest of day chatting...One of my meetup groups had a chat through MSN and it took an eternity to activate my old .NET passport so I could participate. I then IM'd with my friend upstate who I've known for two weeks now. We've been getting know each other a little bit but last nights chat took a bit of a turn. She has a self esteem thing...She mentioned that she didn't believe she was beautiful. Now, I know are UGLY women in the world (My sister being one of them), and like beauty, UGLY is skin deep, and I felt if I was friendly enough to chat with someone it was becuase I saw something in them from the moment I got their pic. Now, any other time, I would do the Good Guy thing here and try to raise her self esteem, but I realize that she's upstate and there's no real way I could go up there for a nice weekend getaway, I'm not that type of person. SO, I figure a few nights of laying low (Or blocking her on IM) she'll forget about me, find some stupid jerk that'll treat her nice at first, but then treat her like crap, she'll get scorned then turn out to be one of the typical women that are out there now, trying take men for their money and have a screwed up life. She'll then think back to that one guy that told her she looked beautiful and remember him as the one that got away.

Just another story of two ships passing each other by...(Insert Corny Violin Music Here)

On the TV Show front, I started work on EPISODE 4 today, wrote the first scene, fixed up the storyboard a bit. I had a dream two nights ago, that Kevin Smith heard about my show and we started production...How cool would that be? I also reminded myself to do some exterior photography work of the branch I plan to base my show on and while I'm in midtown, go to that Rochester Big and Tall store I found near the Hilton hotel on Ave of Americans.

Meanwhile, an update on the Bionic Six situation...

It looks like conscience got the best of said/unsaid bubble gum website. I got a follow up email from customer service stating that the 1st 6 VCD's were used to test the post ofice, and the following CD's will be sent in time...Well pah-rump-ah-rump-bump-BUMP, I guess it pays to speak up instead to take it on the chin, let that be a lesson to you kids...

The place is still a mess, Indiana's still waiting for me to setup his scratching post, gotta decide if I'm gonna swing by mom's place saturday, and what to do about THE BIGGEST NIGHT of my young freaking life!

Found another cool Quiz Insert to add below, I hope I don't get hooked on these...

JJuicy
EExciting
TTender
BBubbly
LLovable
AArty
CControversial
KKind

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

"If this is the life, why does it feel so good to die, Today?"

- Metric

"Grow Up and Blow Away" (Cool Song)

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home