"Second Sighting"

Sunday night we got hit with some snow, about 5 inches. It was enough to keep me in the house and do what I haven't done in a bit...WRITE! worked on two scenes in EPISODE 4 and then JOE IM'd me. I'm slowly showing him ways of mIRC Chat so he can download stuff that I usually find for him. He's getting it, but every 10 minutes he's asking me other questions. I did a little surfing while online with JOE, and while checking craigslist again...I found my brazillian temptress! After weeks of laying low she's back again working the oldest profession. An extra pic on her ad, she still has the face of an angel...God I can stare at the screen for months and not care about food, water or oxygen. I hate to say it (Especially with my situation) but i HAVE to put some money aside to meet this girl. Shameless?, yes, but damnit I'm turning 30 soon, it's only a matter of time before I'm paying for sex whenever I can!

I was brought back to reality by another IM, only it wasn't JOE, it was from an old friend I used to work with back in the day. It occured to me that next month, it will be a year since I broke my chains free from that horrible job I had up in westchester. As horrible as the job was, I do miss some of the staff. I asked my friend was the whinny, stupid, bimbo of a bitch that made me leave the company still there, he said "yes" and that no one else likes her either. (There's one in every company). We caught up on everybody else and I promised I'd take him to a Yankee game when my Oakland A's come back to town and he went offline. I did some more writing and research online, read a few blogs, checked out amazon, etc, etc. I checked the box office, "Constantine" wasn't #1, but it was close with an impressive 30.5 Million. It loss to the movie everyone's going ga-ga for...Big Willie Style's "Hitch". I'm not hating on Will, I'm hating on the whole romance thing, I figued people would sober off that buzz after Valentine's Day. "Hitch" may kick butt all the way till march, but when "Ring 2" and "Be Cool" come out, everything'll be all good again. The next movie me and JOE will probably see is "Sin City" in April, another cult comic book turned movie that promises to be true to the comic (even filmed in Black and White). On the DVD front, my favorite movie in the WORLD is getting a facelift and being re-released. The classic crime drama that pits Al Pacino against Robert DeNiro in the ultimate game of "Cat & Mouse"...the 1995 masterpiece "HEAT". Two Disc Special Edition, Finally a commentary by director Michael "the man" Mann, deleted scenes, behind the scenes featurettes...BOO-YA! I'm so getting that tomorrow.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home