"Ain't this a B**ch?!"

I woke up this morning and this is the first article I see on my Netscape home page...

First-born kids better off...

The article states that First-borns are usually the most sucessful and smartest in the family and here I am putting that theory to shame. I swear, I have fallen the lowest of lows, and I'm still sinking.

My sister is 25 and swears that I'm the freakin' Golden Child, the #1 Son, can't do any wrong, and here I am, preparing to move back in with mom, the ultimate humilation and now I see that article, first thing in the morning. Talk about kicking me when I'm down...

"I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's that for being born under a bad sign?" (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I loved Ferris! My fav was the school secretary. Loved her!

    It'll all be alright-you'll see.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home