"Back in the game, now..."

Like the Wu-Tang Clan song said, "I'm back in the Game...".

For the first time in five months, I'm doing my thing. Going all the way out to New Jersey in my agency's corporate office for various Document Scanning projects. I got a warm welcome from a few co-workers from the previous project, it felt like a High School reunion! After the paperwork I was told that a new long-term project back in New York will start next week so I'm only out here for a couple of days. I'm so reliefed to be working again, but like monster.com says, "Never Settle". I'm still in the hunt for a more stable position than this "On Call" shit.

Ironically the job came at a high price. Tonight was the Moby concert at Webster Hall. I knew about it for weeks and never got tickets in time, it was actually sold out as of two weeks ago. Oh, well a loss and and gain, things even out...typical.

I'll be so glad when I start working in the city next week.

"Back in the game now.. copped me a job now
Imma bout to eat now.. shit's bout to change now"
("Shaolin shadowboxing!") SHING!

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Congrats on the job!!!

    Sorry ya had to miss the Moby concert though-that's a bummer.

    Glad things are lookin' up-now we need to work on getting you laid. Sheesh, now I gotta worry about two of ya (you and FS5).

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    The Moby concert in Toronto was 2hrs and 5mins long and they gave it a 3.5 out of 5.

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Why you (you=FS5)pouring salt in his wound? Shame on you. That would be like me telling you that the chicks from *insert naked chick magazine here* came and posed nude for 2hrs and 5mins. and they gave it a 3.5 out of 5 erections.
    LMAO, that was bad to say that huh? Still made laugh, so that's all that matters.

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Dat really, hurts fire...you owe me a centerfold on your blog! And make it a black chick this time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home