"I ain't dead, yet"

I know it's been awhile since I've posted. And unless you've been checking the comments of other blogs that I read, you've haven't heard a peep from me. I'm just doing this quick entry to let anyone and everyone that I'm still around, been a bit busy on the job search, going from interview to interview. I'm taking mad pictures everywhere in the city for my "26 Things" Photo Scavenger hunt. And on a deep, personal not, thie past week (April 10-16) is a somber anniversary week for me. I basically have some "Batman" issues that have me reflect, sulk, and listen to depressing PM Dawn songs all day (Speaking of which, where the hell is the new album, "The Jim Sullivan Syndrome"?). I would go into details, but it'll take an eternity to explain everything, and worst, you'll pity me more that ya'll already do.

I promise I'll be back to normal by next post...

till then.

PeaCE

P.S. I recommend everyone to go see "Kung-Fu Hustle" for a good laugh, it may look too silly on TV, but it's a real great movie.

(Takes a deep breath and yells "The Lion's Roar")

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Awww...sorry yer bummin'

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    PM Dawn..*sigh*...holy snappin arseholes Les, you need a dose of Ministry or Sepultura...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home