"A new look...A new Hope"

A new direction, a new place, and now....a new look.

I know it's kinda weird, I'll try to fix the font colors a little bit.

I may go a whole different direction later, my HTML is rusty.

To mark the occasion, I'm swiping a cool gag from another blogger...

"Choose a band/artist and answer these questions only in song titles by that band/artist"

Mine is Moby, I wanted to do Bjork or A Tribe Called Quest, or even Wu-Tang, but Moby's was the easiest...


Describe yourself: "Beautiful"
How do some people feel about you: "Lean On Me"
How do you feel about some people: "That's When I Reach For My Revolver"
How do you feel about yourself: "Feeling so Real"
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: "Someone To Love"
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: "What Love"
Describe where you want to be: "Heaven"
Describe what you want to be: "Honey" (oozing of a woman's thigh...)
Describe how you live: "Slow Motion Suicide"
Describe your current mood: "When It's Cold I'd Like To Die"*
Describe how you love: "My Love Will Never Die"
Share a few words of wisdom: "The Rain Falls And The Sky Shudders" and "The Sun Never Stops Setting"

If anyone dares to challenge any of these song titles, let them step forward or forever keep their peace!

*PS - my choice of song for my mood does not indicate any sucidal tendicies, I know that's a big "No, No" on online blogging, I don't want anyone up in arms worrying about me, it's just an expression on how I feel...

PEACE!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Ok, I'm gonna think on this one--gimme a day or so when I'm "fresh" and I'll post it. Glad to see things are ok. Liking the new look of the blog...seems we're all changing our look. Change is good....

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    "Change is good"

    Stay with the simple things Les. Lookit me!...I'm about as simple as they get and I've survived!

    If you do jump on the Template Change bandwagon, avoid lots of graphics, they take to long to load and I have zero fucking patience....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home