"Numbers"

Number of days I've been here with my mom - 6

Number of days it feels like - 72

Nunber of days till episode III - 43

Number of seconds I held my breath during the new Eps. III TV teaser during "LOST" - 45

Number of times I almost cried when Boone died on LOST - 2

Number of times I've tried to memorize my new Cell Phone # - 7

Number of pieces of mail I've recieved in my new address since I moved - 3

Number of times me and mom have argued on who makes the better Kool-Aid - 6

Number of times I screamed "God, take me Now!!" - 8

Number of weeks I have till my unemployment runs out - 9

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I love kool-aid. Strawberry-me and my son argue over it too. He says I don't put enough sugar in it and I say he puts a koolaid pack in with a bag of sugar..so don't feel like yer the only one.

    Any leads on a job yet? Keep us posted

     

Post a Comment

<< Home