"Okay spread your cheeks and lift your sack, sir!"

Rain. It would rain on my first day at the new job. Getting down to the UN building was a piece a cake compaired to going out to New Jersey. I met my new co-workers and we had a time getting our security badges. We went in and out of the building three times and each time there was a secruity checkpost. I had loose changee, my MP3 player and some memory cards, my housekeys, 2 pens, and my watch that kept setting off the metal detector!

The office space given to us was a bit craamped, but it had a great view of the midtown area. The client was some yuppie foriegn national who sounded russian or italian and pestered us about how to work the machines in the office. The guy seemed to be a total putz, but hopefully, he won't need to keep checking in on us. The work itself seems to be a cakewalk. Four of five months of scanning boring memos from doctors and lawyers, maybe I'll stumble on to some secret conspiricy like "The Pelican Brief" or "Enemy of the State".

The best thing, thou, is the hours! 9am to 5:30, YES! I cam finally get some sleep, get rid of these bags under my eyes and stop wearing sunglasses all the time! WOOHOO!!! With all this going my way, you know the next thing on my agenda is a nice, healthy summer fling! Living with mom may be a downer, but what woman wouldn't want a home-body boyfriend, anyway? Or better, yet, I could play the "Tour Guide" boyfriend and show the sights of the city to someone from out of town. But this time, she won't be going to college in the fall like My Ex (use me like a kleenex and dump me on my birthday will you!?!?!?....I'll show you!)

Meanwhile, out in the cyberworld...

I just found out that Rosie O' Donnell has her own BLOG, how COOL izzat!!! I've been getting some slack recently about a comment I left about the Mega Millions Lotery, and I just wanna take this time to clear something up. Anyone that can use a computer to visit websites and manage a very interesting BLOG for any period of time, I do NOT, repeat not consider them a country "Hick". I'm mearly referring to those weird ass yokels that are responsible of the slow destruction of quality television shows with stuff like "Blue Collar Comedy Showcase", "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and anything with those two crazy motorcycle repairing brothers. I'm sure those country dudes would consider me a "City Slicker" and I wouldn't be offended by the title, but I mean no disrespect to anyone who made have heard my comments, so contniue to live your quaint, simple lives and lets all be friends again, 'kay?

With that off my chest, I wanna address something else that's come up. I would LOVE to reveal the dramatic tale how I got fired from the library (The theories that have been mentioned are staggering!), but I can't because I intend to use it to end my show if it ever gets made, and who would look at a show if they know how it all ends? Would you look at LOST if you knew they get rescued in about five years?, no! SO, my lips are sealed...maybe. In time someone may worm it outta me, but not yet.

So, that's it for now...May's coming next week, mother's day and all that rah, rah...I feel obligated to try to get mom something special this year considering the move back in and all, but I suck with gifts, and Psycho-Sis always does something to make the holiday worst....*SIGHS*...I need to get drunk for the first time ever on Cinco De Mayo and have a one-night stand in Tijauana or somethin'

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    For your momma's momma day look around and pay attn to what it is that she really is in need of. Whether it's just you sitting down and yapping with her or you making her dinner, or buying her flowers with a homemade card. (thanks mom for letting me move back home..blah blah blah) I dunno...kind of sucks cause why is it that moms only get recognition one flippin day of the year? i know, fathers only get it once too, but who cares bout them...i'm thinkin of myself.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    did you know moby had a blog/online journal?

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    hey THANKSk for linking my blog! yea i FINALLY saw the comment by rosie, i am still somewhat skeptical....just how i am i suppose. hmm moby has a blog too? wow

     

Post a Comment

<< Home