"Salvation?"

Today, out of the blue my previous temp agency (That hooked me up with that 7 month gig at Guardian Life Insurance) calls me up saying they need someone for document scanning...at their corporate office in NEW JERSEY! They said they will have a new project back in the city soon, but they need someone waaaaay the hell out in the middle of Jersey ASAP. I was so temped, I mean, this was work, stable work. It's been so long! But the commute will kill me (Just like it did working upstate in Westchester.). I asked for some time to think about it, they gave me a day. I'll have to call them tomorrow with an answer...

What should I do?

I even had a Jo Interview lined up Thursday...

I gotta do some thinking.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    What are we talking as far as commute? I'd weigh the commute-cost, vs staying home and time traveled vs time you could be looking for a job closer to home. Also, what happens if ya turn 'em down...will they offer you another position when they do have one closer to home?
    Toughie..yep I agree..one to think on

     

Post a Comment

<< Home