"Tally Ho!"

Great,

My niece is now having nightmares about a vampire bunny attacking her. Let that be a lesson people...READING is DANGEROUS!

Did some serious writing this afternoon and serious web surfing in the evening...

Found another cool blog through craigslist, check it out

I'm seriously thinking about pre-ordering a willywarmer...LOL!

The new "26 Things" Photo Scavenger Hunt has been announced for April and I'm going to submit an entry this time...

Let the mayhem begin!

Moby's at Webster Hall next Wednesday, I gotta get tickets!

Mom's going to Jury Duty tomorrow (HA!, they're never get me!) and if she doesn't get a case, we'll meetup downtown and see "Guess Who" finally.

God, when will this wild existence ever end!?!?!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Jury Duty letters?....chuck em in the garbage..if they come to visit, just tell em, "I didn't get no fuckin' letter"....

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    OMG, why would ya tell Les to chuck letters in the mail? He might get to sit in on somethin good. Like a serial killers trial or an axe murderers trial.

    Les, you're not gonna be a serial killer...unless ya mean cereal killer...then might I suggest you start with snap,crackle,and pop. They always got on my nerves.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home