"All in the F'ing Family..."

I know I haven’t been posting as much as I used to, let’s face it, working again has distracted me. But that don’t mean I’m not going through some shit. Problems with fam, yo, PROBLEMS WITH THE FAM!!!

First, allow me to introduce my current slumlord…MY MOTHER! I’ve been here a month and my mother is fleecing me like crazy! Nickel and Diming me for everything I got! And she’s spending money like a ghetto fabulous princess. She’s buying a bedroom set, she’s going to Vegas to meet a classmate from back in the day, she’s completely taking advantage of me!

Then, there’s Psycho-Sis…she has some serious problems. Last month, or a few weeks ago…while I was brooding over the car accident and being depressed, she got involved with some thug in her building. He’s hung around her place a few times so me and mom have only seen him once. He has his own place three floors down from her. Apparently, they got serious enough that he buys her one of those Two-Way Cell Phones by “Boost!” (The Kanye West/Ludacris/Game commercial type.). I hate jerk boyfriends that buy girls gifts like that, it makes them think they own the girl or something after they do that. So, my sister gets all excited and uses the phone more than her other Virgin Pay-your-Way phone that mom got her last xnas. Then one day, she gets a wrong number from somebody…and she ends up making a date with the guy! The thug finds out and confronts her. They start to argue and the bastard pulled out a gun and pistol-whipped her in her face…she had a black eye that only mom got to see when she went over to her house one Sunday. We thought that was the end of it, the asshole took the phone back and laid low for a couple of weeks. Then one weekend, while my niece was visiting, she told us (well, mom anyway…) that he’s back with her because he showed up with some flowers. Mom was furious, but she didn’t want my little niece to get in trouble for saying anything so she let it go. Two weeks later (This past Monday), my mom calls Psycho-sis because she just brought my niece her first bike (The weather getting nice and all that…) and when she called, my sister ended the call real fast and said she’d call us back later. That night at 10pm she calls saying that at that exact moment mom called she was fighing again with that fucking guy! She said she fought back this time, gave him a couple of scratches….A regular “Ike & Tina” this one!

Another abusive boyfriend situation, damn…my idiot of a sister can sue pick ‘em…Part of me is so mad, I’d just take a pipe to this guy’s head and get it over with….and another part is just so disappointed that I’m just gonna waiting till I see her ass on the 11 O’clock news. I can tell, man…this is not going to end pretty, and I feel so fucking helpless. Tuesday, she called and said she went to the police to get a “Order of Protection” against him, and she’s also going back to social services to make a Battered Woman/Single Parent case with Social Services so they can move her (The abuser lives in the same building, they’ll be quick to move her…).

A mother ripping me off, a sister getting smacked up…and in the middle, a 6 year old girl…and they’re all driving me mad! I gotta get away from this family…

I got to make a plan….

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said…

    You can´t live for othera, just yourself. I agree with kimmy. Of course, it´s your family and you can´t stop caring for them. But they are the ones that make the decisions...in the end. If your sister is really going to do what she was going to, you can only give her your support.

    Found your blog thru kimmy´s, by the way. Hi. :-)

    -DF

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Wench said…

    Sorry to hear about the home life situation. Your Mom should be greatful that she has youa round to help with things, but they don't always see it that way and can totally abuse the hell out of you because your in a way indebted to her for taking you back in. I went thru this a few years back, moved back in with Dad, all was fine till he and his lady called it splits then man oh man what an asshole he became, now i know why my mother left him. Anywho, your sister deserves to be bitch-slaped for staying with a guy who abuses drugs and her. You can talk to her about it till your blue in the face, but just you remember love is blind...one day she will regain her sight and hightail it outta there .enuff said about that.I do feel bad for the young girl, your neice. She should not have to be caught in the middle but unfortunately it is the children who always suffer. Be strong for her. And yourself. Things will oneday work out for you. Patience Grasshopper!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home