I am sitting in the morning, the diner on the corner...

Image Hosted by Free Image Hosting

Y'all know the song...Dun, dun, dun, dun...Dun, dun, DAH, DAH!

Now you know the diner Susan Vega was talking about! It's also known as the "Seinfeld" diner, they digitally removed the "TOM'S" from the sign for some reason (Maybe they didn't have his permission or somethin').

I was wandering around the west side after work. I walked up north from 96th street after these 3 bimbos talking on the bus drove me crazy and made me leave. I needed to put more time on my phone, but couldn't find an Apple Bank to save my life! I walked from 96th street to 119th. I was looking for...

A) A bank
B) A store that sold T-Mobile EasySpeak cards
C) A place to by a pick for my natty 'fro
and...
D) A decent Blockbuster Video with hard to get TV Show Box sets (Deadwood season 1, Family Guy, In Living Color, Batman:The Animated Series, etc...)

The west side is so werid thou, so many white people giving me that look, "What is that Negro doing around here? Doesn't he know where he is? Maybe he's lost or something..." I wanted to just hop the 1/9 Train and get back uptown, but I still walked, and walked...

I eventually got home at 9pm...I did some research in the JVC Jazz festival next month and found out that Dave Brubeckis performing at Carnegie Hall on the 24th, I instantly brought a ticket.

Yeah I said A....I don't anyone that's intrested in jazz like me to take along. I've seen the Jazz Piano player four other times, twice even with my ex. *SIGH* it would such a nice date to take someone, but I guess I'll have to go solo once again.

No real updates on my sister's drama...I appricate all the comments that have been posted, I value them as words of wisdowm...

I just joined a new meetup group for bowling, and my TV Production meetup for this month is tomorrow, and this time, I'll be there!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i said "Seinfeld" as soon as i saw it...too freakin cool.

    good luck at your meet up...

    take more pics...totally love 'em!

    where's the mtv building? ya ever go down/up/over there?

    i've started carryin my camera with me now incase i see somethin cool-i think you should do the same-unless someone might kick yer ass to get it then i say nix that idea...but..if not, take more pics!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Les said…

    LOL...you're not white, fire...you're Canadian!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home