"Now What"? (SPOILER ALERT!)

Warning!!!! IF you haven't seen the latest Star Wars movie yet and don't wanna hear about what goes on during it, stop reading right here and go to another blog quickly!!!! I'll leave some spoiler space....


Protons

.....

Electrons

........

Always

..........

Cause

..........

Explosions

............

P.E.A.C.E.




So I just saw "Episode III" annnnnd...I dunno, it Was O-KAAAAYYY, I guess.

I guess I expected to much from it.

I'm not disapointed or anything, but oh, hell, I just don't know what to feel....

The starfight in the beginning was lame, I'm glad Count Dooku got his early in the beginning, General Grevous was OVER-Hyped by the Cartoon Network "Clone Wars" Mini-Series and was very disapointing (Take a WILD guess how many Jedi he kills onscreen!), the droids were WAY too silly this time, and I hate the fact that ARTOO was CGI (He had to be, his movements were way too fluid in this movie). The lightsaber fights were okay, but nothing beats the Darth Maul/Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan fight in "Episode I". I WAS suprised by the body count in the movie...the SITH clean house, man...everybody gets got!

All in all, it was okay...It's no "Sin City" or "Constintine", but it'll do...

I stll wanna see "Unleashed", "Crash", and "Layer Cake", I'll be waiting for "The longest Yard", "Mr. and Mrs. Smith", Batman and Fantastic 4 and who knows?, maybe I'll see "Episode III" two more times with friends and family for the hell of it.

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    See I haven't missed anything by not seeing SW. Although, I do wanna see Crash. That movie looks awesome!

    Did ya go with someone or did ya go to the movies alone? I useta go to the movies every weekend-leave one theatre and go into another show...that was before kids, Disney and Pixar. Now I see Hilary Duff movies...yah, you think you got it rough. *pfft*

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    They would have made more money if Princess Abadala or whatever her name is, showed some bare ass or something.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    I'm so up to date I just watched White Noise this weekend. Not bad until the end...which sucked.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home