"Quick Hits"

Okay, here's what been goin on in a nutshell...

*My sister's trying to move out of her afforable housing project to another one to get away from this asshole she's hanging out with. She's pissed because my niece will have to change schools if she does move.

*Me and Mom are constantly at each other's throat every weekend because my mother keeps baby sitting my niece Saturday and Sunday while my sister works. I think my mom's a doormat that my sister is wiping her ass with and I want it to stop. Before my niece was born, it was put in stone (Damn near literally) that I would NEVER be left alone with the child till she was 16. I have ZERO TOLLERANCE when it comes to children, even my niece and she's fucking up every damn weekend.

*The job's getting stressfull, one of the co-workers on the assignment got replaced, he was kind of cool, I feel so bad (Survivor Guilt). The client (some yuppie, foriegn national/lawyer type) is being a real dick and killing the flow. So much so that I'm already looking for other work, I have a job interview on the 2nd...

*I got Jazz Fever! I'm going to Piano Great, DAVE BRUBECK in Carnigie Hall for a JVC Jazz Festival performance, whoo hoo! This'll be my 5th time seeing him, 3rd at the 'Hall...

*I also got Bowling Fever! I joined a Bowling Meetup Group (I didn't think they had one for Bowling!) My first meetup is this friday, I'm goin for STRIKES!

*I'm hitting the chatroom scene again, looking for friends is very weird places, browsing Craigslist, too...

*Televison sucks! I cannot believe "Jack and Bobby" got cancelled! It's makes me wonder why I get involved in new TV shows if they're just gonna go away after a year. True, LOST, MEDIUM, and HOUSE are new favorites, but the rest of these upcoming shows look tired and recycled. Which means MY TV SHOW would be a breath of fresh air on the networks, I gotta get it out there by 2008 or so.

That's about it, for now...I rarely have time to read blogs, I feel for what kimmyk is going through with her kids and Fire seems to cutting down on his occasional centerfold pics (So much for my Smut Peddler).

This weathers' been taking it's toll on me, my nose and throat have been fucking with me...My healing factor's been working overtime to keep the germs at bay...drinking OJ and popping my Purple Pills (Alka Seltzer cold and cough medicine)

*sighs* Life's crazy in the city....

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Sorry to hear you and your mom have your neice more than you like, but there is a bright side. Your sister IS working when she leaves your neice and not dropping her off just to drop her off. Another bright side-you are giving that child security and a safe enviroment while she is there-think of the alternative. Who would be the one that your neice would be staying with every weekend if it wasn't with you? Scary who our neighbors are sometimes...specially living where your sis lives. BOWLING? I can't bowl for shit. Haven't done it in forever!!! But I always liked it. Love it when a ball goes the other way (like behind ya!) that cracks me up! New job huh? Like out of the placement job and into a regular sort of job? I think I'd like the idea of changing jobs every so often-keep it fresh-vs-what I have now...only downside is stability.

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Wench said…

    I agree with Kimmyk about your neice issues. She could be in a less safe place, should your door not be open to her. Ya know, honestly I really didn't think there was Bowling in NY. I just figured that bowling was something for smalltown-hickville. Good luck in the job search. Hope you find something worthwhile in persuing. And lastly, take care of your cold!

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    saw Crash tonight.

    My heart was racing and I was saying oh my GOD in my head like a dozen times. worth the money for the ticket...or at least i thought so. i saw some people get up and walk out after the first 10 minutes though-a woman said "finger f**k" and that was it-they were up and outta there.

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger DS Irvin said…

    I've got to say, even though I haven't read much of your blog yet as I stumbled on it only ten minutes ago, I love it.

    More comments to come...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home