"Boys will be Boys, Bad Boys, Bad Boys..."

I now know what I'm going to do this weekend while mom's gone. Something I was going to do on my birthday a couple months later, but why wait...I'm going to use this time alone to expirment....

Can we have a sinister drum roll please....

I am going....

...to smoke a cigarette.

That's right, you heard me. I'M GOING TO CUT MY LIFE EXPECTANCY DOWN A NOTCH, BAM!

All the movies I've seen, like "The Insider" and "Constantine" have made me swear to ever pick up a cancer stick, but damn it, 30 years of clean living, I'll probably still live a dull long life.

The advancement of modern science will probably have a way to beat lung cancer in the next 30 years, ANYWAY. I can't help it, I've been influenced by movies and TV.

John Becker (Ted Danson) smokes and he's a doctor!, Mel Gibson in "Payback" smoked (Yeah, I know most cigarettes smoked in movies have no filters, but it's the look that sells it!), and my biggest influence (As from the title of this Blog), Spike Spiegel, the infamous Bounty Hunter from Cowboy Bebop smokes at least 1 cigarette an episode. (Kimmyk, I wish I could sit down and explain the coolness that is "Cowboy Bebop", but I'll be here for like 56 hours straight breaking it down for ya! It's a Japanese cartoon about bounty hunters living in space during the year 2071, sounds crazy, but you look at one episode, you're hooked!).

And from what I hear, smoking make you FEEL good, and that's something I've been wanting for a long time, just to FEEL good (Damn, I sound Halle Berry in "Monster's Ball"!). My mom smoked when she was my age, my sister smokes (Well she does other crazy shit, too, but...), I'm a victum of peer pressure!

I just wanna be baaaaad....

Good is so overrated these days.

Imma buy a pack tomorrow and I'll let ya know how things go!

P.S. There is no way, I'm going to smoke in my bedroom, I'm not going to burn the whole damn apartment to the ground with my stupidity, sheesh!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I smoked ciggies when I was a senior in high school-I thought I was cool stealin cigs from mom. I don't think I ever really smoked 'em just sorta puffed real quick and flicked my ashes on the ground. One weekend of bad is cool, a lifetime of chain smoking is not. Makes your teeth yuky lookin-chicks dont dig a man with a yellow grill know what I'm sayin? Have fun-puff lightly and brush afterwards. OMG, ya need to have sex first though...with someone other than yourself (thought I better clarify that)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home