"Congratulations!...It's a Blog"

"Where once was one, there lies two".

I've decided to create a new blog dedicated to my TV show. I don't wanna give out the address yet, becuase I'm still fleshing out the templates and fonts, but any smart cookie should be able to access it (just go to my profile and it's listed there under 'Blogs I'm Doing"!).

It was hot as hell today, so all I did was stay home and write. Finished 6 scenes for Episode Four and came up with a few storylines for season seven. I've been dealing with writer's block for awhile but now that I'm drawing attention to my cause, it's gotten me writing again.

The blog will have character profiles and casting notes, along with pieces of the pilot script for the curious reader.

When the blog's ready, I'll post the addy, till then, figure it out ur damn self!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home