"Help a brother Out"

I think I have a captive audience to help a brother get his hands on a PSP. I need five people with expendable email addresses (aka Yahoo or hotmail accounts they barely use.). Five referrals gets me the PSP, free!!! If you help me out, I will definately return the favor! Wish-List accounts (Amazon or otherwise) I will buy you seomthing nice for your birthday or whenever!

Just click here.

I'll give ya'll the blow by blow details when they send it to let ya know it REALLY works, this ain't a scam.

thanks!

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Whats a PSP? To me that's Paint Shop Pro...but I'm sure that's not whatcha need. I tried to "just click here" and it took me to a dead link.
    If ya need email address here's mine...
    kimmy_85@hotmail.com or kimmyk_85@yahoo.com

    Hope that helps.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I just got an email about winning a "PSP". Now I know it's Playstation Portable.

    I'm slow yes, but eventually I catch up.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    firestarter5@hotmail.com

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Les said…

    I fixed the link...try now and enter ur email addy...thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home