"Home Alone"

Well, mom made it safely to Vegas today, she'll be back next wednesday, so I'm all alone...Hallalluja! After 3 hot and sticky days, it finally cooled down around here!

Saw "Batman Begins" yesterday...and it kicked ass!

The movie was great, true to the comic books, it fills the gaps in batman's origin that wasn't explained in the last four movies. Great use of Villians (They mispronounced Ra's Al Ghoul's name. thou.), it's darker than any of the others and still manages to have a few light moments for laughs. There's even a scene simular to "Red Dragon" that links the movie to the 1989 "Batman". So, if this a prequel, or a revamp of the franchise, who cares, it's cool! There's still a few more villians to do more sequels, "Clayface", "The Mad Hatter", "Man-Bat", or even "Killer Croc", let's have no Robin's or Batgirl's this time and if Brian Singer's Superman does good...crossover movie! Also, anybody reading this...if ya bothered by Ghoul being played by Ken Wantababe from "Last Samurai", don't be...see it anyway, you won't be pissed.

SO, today was nice, but we did get a quick thunderstorm around 6pm, Times Square cleared up quick as the rain poured hard on the street. I ducked into the Virgin Megastore to kill some time and wait the rain out. I brought a Dave Brubeck jazz cd to get me ready for the concert next week. The storm passed by 7pm and I went up to my meetup meeting. I think the storm scared the others away, because no one showed up...I waited for an hour then made my way home.

I entered the empty house at 8:30pm, mom left a message on the machine telling me she got to Vegas with no problems. After I heard the message, I turned the internet on, and peeled my clothes off!

OH, to be naked and alone in a empty house again, I missed that feeling that I was once used to when I lived alone.

I'm going to do something crazy, this weekend...I wanna be...dirty (Evil Smile)...I just don't know what, yet.


"I take a whiskey drink;I take a chocolate drink....And when I have to pee,I use the kitchen sink." (Homer's Drinking Song)

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    The visual is killing me...and what the hell ya gonna do thats evil? if ya call a hooka over-make sure ya get a pic of her...lmao...too funny. Don't do it in yer mommas bed though-that's not cool. Better put all the moms shit away too...chicks dont wanna see some mom shit sittin around when they're there for a booty call.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home