"Missed Opportunities and Delusional Accusations"

Well, mom came back yesterday afternoon, safe and sound so it's back to walking around the house in shorts and undershirts. I didn't hook up with anyone for sex, or do ANYthing bad whlie she was away in Vegas. I DID however catch up on some writing and updated the CALL NUMBERS TV show Blog a little bit. Maybe I should lock myself up in a isolated cabin (A la "Secret Window") and finish up the first season's worth of episodes.

When mom checked with psycho-sis over the phone I half expected the whole cigarette incident come to light, but to my suprise it didn't come up.

Today, Mom went clothes shopping with psycho-sis and went to see my niece come out from school for the first time, the little one's grades are improving and it looks like she's be promoted to the 2nd grade.

When I got home from work, all three of them were at the house and when and my niece were out of the room, my sister pulled next to me...

"You think you slick" She said.

"What?" I replied

"I remember you saying back in the day, IF you ever started smoking cigarettes, you'd smoke MARBOROS because those were "MEN CIGARETTES".

I do remember saying that, like 4 years ago!

"SO?" I replied.

"While I was opening that carton, I notice it smelled like perfume or something...IT WASN'T yours it belonged to some GIRL!"

I couldn't believe it, it sounded so crazy I couldn't help myself to laugh!

She nods her head, "Yeah, keep your secrets again, if you want, I KNOW you were with some girl here alone doing who knows what!"

"You're way off base" I chuckled.

"Yeah, we'll see...I ain't saying nothing and I told (My NIECE'S NAME) not to say anything either, but you're gonna get caught, some day..."

She then turned and walked off to join mom and I stood there wondering whose perfume could have gotten on those cigarettes? Knowing my sister, thou, it could have been her OWN perfume and she wouldn't know it.(Her having the IQ of CARDBOARD and all...) It's just one of those weird assumptions she has when ever she smokes weed or whatever, she turns into a paranoid CSI, analyzing a strand of hair or a matchbook.

So, she thinks I'm having sex with some secret new girlfriend, I WISH! The hell with her, I got bigger fish to fry...

Friday I got yet another job interview and I'm going to see DAVE BRUBECK at carnigie hall!

The saga continues.

P.S. Who the hell is Keyshia Cole? and why is her Debut CD BANGING!??!!?

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    man if it were only true you hookin up with a chain smokin perfume wearin hottie. lordy-you and 123 i love you are on missions of gettin sexed up for the summer...i wish ya both luck.

    dunno who she is and why her cd is bangin...i'm out of the loop these days with music. i'll google her up and see...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home