"Psycho-Sis Strikes Again"

Let's recap...

Mom's in vegas for some R&R...JOE's in FL...on a weekend like this nothing should prevent me from chillin', right?

Wrong.

Dear little sister has no baby sitter for my niece...

I get a voice mail on my cell phone at 11am.

"Um, I'm just calling to say, um, that I'm coming over, tonight, 'bye"

I instantly thought, "NO fuckin WAY!".

I knew her plan....

She'd come late, like 9 or 10pm, stay for a few minutes and bullshit with me, try to put my niece to sleep in mom's room and then leave her there for the night. THEN, let her stay with me all day saturday while she's working, and then pick her up Sunday evening....

There was no way she was pulling that stunt on me, so I called her back during my lunch hour...

"What?"

"Don't even think about coming over.."

"Huh?, Why not?"

"Because."

"I was just playin' anyways..."

"Yeah Right"

"Um, just call me when you get home, alright?"

"No, You bring her to the house and leave her, I'm taking her to the Police Station, reporting her as an abandoned child and have Child Services find you to be an unfit parent and take her away for good! Mom's not here to bail you out and you KNOW I'm serious enought to DO IT!"

She sobers up from whatever high she was on, "Don't even play about that shit! I'm a good fuckin' parent! I was just fuckin with you, i-ight?!!?!?"

"Fine, Whatever." I snap my phone closed.

End of Discussion.

It's not even a question of would I really take my 6 year old niece to the police if left with her, it's a matter of WHEN. It may sound cold, but I know my sister, she's irresponisble and the poster child for abortion rights, there are some people that are not MEANT to have children, my sister is one of them.

When I got off work, I made a bee line to get to the house and make sure she'd stayed away...I wanted to do something, tonight, but she definately killed my mood. By Saturday evening, it should be safe, the weekend'll be my own.

I spend all night online, so much so, I even activated my AIM and YAHOO messengers, os if anyone out there reading this wants to drop me a line, feel free...I'll be around...

AIM:jetblack927
YAHOO:uyojimbo

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home