"School's Out, kids....Get the hell outta the subway!"

Today's the last day of school for kids in the city, so the trains should be running smoother and they'll be more room for me to ride on tomorrow. Thank goodness, if there's one thing I can't stand in the morning is those damn, book-bag wearing, loud ass talkin, playing cards in the middle of the car juvilnile deliquents!!! I can't stand teenagers!

Other good news on the subway, today they announced there will be new strict rules for riders starting in October. No more rollerblades, no riding in between cars, no open coffee cups that can spill and make a mess, and BEST of ALL....NO ten speed bicycles! Violaters face up to 100.00 fines, and I know the city is going to have ticketers on the platforms in full force to squeeze some more money outta subway riders! I for one am happy about these rules...I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to KILL an idiot riding the train with his or her bike. If I became a serial killer, I would only kill people that brought their ten speeder on a subway car! One by one, I'd gut them down and carve them up!

It never made sense, you have a bike! I don't care if you're going from the bronx to brooklyn, RIDE THE DAMN BIKE THERE! Don't bring it on the train in the middle of rush hour, bumping it into everybody, damn...it's hard to get elbow room as it is, I gotta worry about a wheel going over my foot, or getting a handle bar stuck up my ass! Take you biker shorts and your stupid ass helmet on the street, Lance Armstrong, and don't ever show your face on the 1 Train again!

That goes for the idiot kids that gotta go to Summer School, Walk your ass down the street, or calm the fuck down when you ride!

(I know I sound mean and all, but for 2.00 a ride, I'm entitled!)

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home