"Summertime Sizzling"

Damn it got hot all of the sudden!! This past weekend I was frying like an egg in the house! We had to break out the fans. *Sigh*, this'll be the first summer in three years that I'll be without air-conditioning...I've been so spoiled.

With the lack of new TV shows (New intresting ones, anyway), I'm paying more attention to my DVD collection. This weekend I saw the entire Matrix Trilogy, while renting and copying all three Lord of the Rings movies (Extended Editions!) on my computer, I also looked at Hellboy and the "Crazy 88's fight scene" from Kill Bill vol. 1. Me and my niece also looked at the first season of "The Wayans Brothers" that I also rented. My niece is so young, she only knows Shawn & Marlon Wayans from the movie "White Chicks". She couldn't believe they had the own show oh, so long ago...

I also joined blockbuster online so I can get those hard-to-get TV Box sets like Batman:The Animated Series, Night Court-Season 1, Cowboy Bebop, and most imporant of all...Star Trek:Deep Space Nine. I figure it'll take the whole summer to collect and copy all those DVD's.

Along with the heat, it's been storming like norman on & off, freak thunderstorms that come and go it's just plain crazy...

I wonder how's the weather like in Amsterdam....

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Eekkk @ no A/C.
    What the hell is Cowboy Bebop? Sounds like a rootin tootin good ole time...I think. Star Trek too? I've never seen one of them either...and I like that about myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home