"Weird Dreams and Killer Websites"

Today I had a job interview for a more intresting job than I'm doing now. This looks like it could be The One, so naturally, I screwed everything up. More details next week when I find out I didn't get it, but first, a couple of cool websites I found...

Kewl blog ALERT: Overheard in New York - This site had me rolling on the floor, literaly! I can't believe the stupid shit we say in this city, and you know it has to be true, you CAN'T make this type of stuff up!

Flash sites:If you love video games and you worship The Matrix, you'll love this funny Flash Movie parody of the Burly Brawl from "Reloaded", check out Super Mario Reloaded

Wandering around, I found this. The name says it all, encyclopedia of sex. They got terms you never heard of for acts unspeakable! Check it out and see what a "Charlie Murphy" is...

Now, time for some personal shit...

I has the strangest dream last night...

"i am strong in his hands..."

It's was my wedding day. I'm at the church (Which is weird, because I'm not the big event type of guy, I rather just go to City Hall, or something simple...) standing there waiting for my bride to enter....

...i am beyond me

It's in the distant future, someone is videotaping the event with a small camera, and it's connected to a live feed on a huge flat screen so people in the back can see. I see myself on the screen for a moment, I'm a middle aged man, mid-40s, maybe even 50s. My hair is still dark, but I do gave some gray on each side. I turn to my best man, JOE...he's just as old as me, but he looks a bit frail due to his Sickle Cell Anemeia.

on my own i'm human

I then scan the crowd, I see my niece as a full grown, tall beautiful young woman, I see my mother, still using wigs and weaves to hide her old, thinning natural hair. She's sitting, and I can almost tell she ocassionaly has problems standing up. My sister is nowhere in sight, which in a way was disturbing to me.

and i do faults

A song is played as my bride appoaches...

i do confess
i feel you trickeling
down my shoulders
from above


As I watch her march, I recognize the song...

i turn myself in
i give myself up
volunteer
you own me : i'm yours


"Generous Palmstroke" by Bjork.

It never occured to me this song could be interpeted this way, a woman dedicating herself to a man she trust to love her for the rest of his life.

As the song continues, I concentrate on the bride...

She's wearing a veil and gloves with a tradional dress, so I can see if she's black, white, or whatever...

She's tall, not taller than me, but around my height which is also weird considering I prefer "Shorties"...

The song ends and she's beside me now and just when everything about her is about to become clear, the dream ends and I wake up.

It's weird, why would I get married at such a elder age?, who is this woman? Will it all come to pass?

I dunno, maybe I've been seeing that damn "We Belong Together" music video by Mariah Carey too many times.

I gotta stop watching MTV and VH1....

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I love that song! Don't really understand the whole Eric Roberts thing, but hey..it's Mariah..
    Hmm...maybe it's foreshadowing. Did you even get a glimpse of her? How cool will that be to pass her on the street and get that feeling that you've seen her somewhere before, but you can't quite put yer finger on it. Then you'll figure it out when she's gone..you'll spend the next 15 years searching for her. Serendipity. That's what this is...serendipity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home