"You're looking at a free lunch, guys....come get it!...GRRROOOW"

You remember that line from Selma's Video Dating Ad in "The Simpsons"?

probably not....

Well, in that spirit, I put up an ad on craigslist (Excuse while I get the gates up from all the women that'll rush the stage...). It'll last 7 days in which then I can pretend I never did it when no one emails me and move on with my life...

Umm, what else...Seeing Batman tomorrow...Mom's off to Vegas Thursday...Had a talk with my aunt in VA, thinking about doing a "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" and swing back down there for my 30th B-day (I know it ain't Amsterdam, but hey....), come to find out, she's (My Aunt) is now thinking about Florida (Ain't THAT a B...)...Got a meetup meeting Thursday with a whole lot of RSVP's all of the sudden (Let's see if they actually show up!)...trying to put up some cool pics on the "Call Numbers" blog while preparing the 2nd entry...works cool, but we just got news that the space we're in was promised to someone who's starting in the next 3 weeks so we gotta move to another part of the building somewhere...

reading some blogs here and there, I need new website to check on, why is the interet getting so boring all of the sudden...more pictures, FIRE! Enough about the mermaid, baby, sheesh!

God, I'm buggin out and it's only 10:30pm....

somebody help me.

P.S. The new Gorillaz CD is fuckin' slammin'!!!!!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Did I give you this site yet? I read it often, think it's pretty funny...reminds me of you...

    http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home