"Am I Ready....for Gwen?"

It's 5am Saturday morning and I still can't sleep...I probably will during the afternoon with a couple of naps, but I wish I could sleep just once for 7 or 8 hours straight, instead of 2 hours here, 3 hours there, 45 minutes on the bus, etc, etc...

ANYhoo....Ticketmaster hooks me up with a email saying Gwen Stefani's coming to Madison Square Garden in November.

Now, I AM a big fan, but I don't know if I'm a CONCERT FAN...(You know, if it's worth 37.50 - 75.00 a ticket to see her while surrounded by a whole bunch of white people...)

To make it more tempting, her opening act is none other than THE BLACK EYED PEAS!!! (Oh, my FREAKING GHAD!!!!).

Now, the peas alone, would be worth the ticket, but it's a good bet they'll just do 5 or 6 songs and break out...

So, there lies the dilema... (Excuse the spelling errors, it IS 5am!)

Am I ready for Gwen?...LIVE with thousands of screaming fans?...Should I get just one ticket to be even geekier by going alone, or dare I get two and pray I'd have ANY close or distant associate to come with?

I need some input here...

Pre-Sale starts at 9am...

They'll be sold out in hours.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I am so sick of Gwen I can't even begin to start tellin ya. I wouldn't pay any amt of money to go see her-sorry. I like the Black Eyed Peas though...but I wouldn't pay money to hear/see them either.
    I know, I'm no help. Sorry.
    Oh yah, what's it matter if your "surrounded by a whole bunch of white people"? Pfft.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Les said…

    The same reason you didn't want your 13 year old to go to a Lil' Jon concert(was it little jon, or 50 Cent?), or your 11 year old daughter to see Green Day?...AH-HA! I've been reading your blog for a while, Kimmyk...and I's never forgets!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home