"Backspin, Bitch!"

Work's been getting light this week. Monday there barely enough boxes available to keep 2 scanners busy. Tuesday, I took it upon myself to take the next couple of days off to give the work time to build up a bit. My supervisor agreed, so I had Wednesday and today to myself. Wednesday, I chilled and set up appointments for today at an agency and a trade school where they were giving Quickbooks classes.

Today I did all the running around and made both appopintments (The offices were close together 39th and 34th streets...) then went to the manhattan mall for my psp-nyc meetup. These guys are awesome! The last meetups I've atteneded have all been fun and in various cool places.

All we've been doing so far is playing each other in Hot Shots Golf. There are a few others that play racing games Like "Midnight Club" (or what we've nicknamed "Midnight LOAD" for it's long loading screens.) or Wipeout, but Golf is where it's at for the moment. I still haven't gotten everybody's name, but I know the faces and their screen names, There's The Architect, Daemoncel, Blazino, and this guy name KONY that have the funniest catch phrase I've heard since "Rick James, Bitch!".

When we play, KONY likes to do trick shots with the golf ball. So, we are screaming and yelling like nuts as we play, and he does a shot by hitting it at an angle to make it spin backwards as it lands, making it slow down after impact and sometimes roll backwards. Everytime he does it, KONY yells "Backspin, Bitch!" and it's the way he says it that makes it hysterical. We all crack up when we hear it, man, it's insane.

And it can be used in so many ways...you can scream it out for anything! If you're having sex..."Backspin, Bitch!"...you're driving a car and do a wicked turn, "Backspin, Bitch!!!"...the kid's being bad and you just wanna smack 'em up..."Backspin, Bitch!!!!!". It's freaking crazy...I found myself giggling to myself on the train ride home thinking about that line, all the passengers staring at me like I'm some sorta nut.

Tomorrow, I go back to work, the end is near...I give it another two weeks tops, before the UN project is done, ah well...it was fun while it lasted.

It'd be nice to get a second shift assignment somewhere...something like 4pm to 12 midnight, 5pm to 1am, etc, etc...I'm a nightstalker....I need to go to bed when the sun rises and prowl the streets when it sets.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    You bite innocent girls necks too? If ya do, scream out "backspin bitch" see how that goes over. Might get your crotch some action-kicks ARE action...right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home