"Christmas in July"

"At last! The key to my future! Riches, my men! Riches beyond your limited, insignificant dreams! But not beyond mine! Ha ha! For soon, I, Don Karnage, shall be the wealthiest man in the world!" - Don Karnage, Tail Spin

THE PSP IZ MINE, it's MY preciousssssssss. I have done the impossible! WHOO HOO!!!

I got the email at 11am, this guy fronted on me yesterday, but he made up for it. The message said to meet him at 34th Street. We met up at noon, the deal was on the level. The guy was selling his PSP because his mother brought him one, too....what the hell are the odds?

Hell, the last thing video game related my mom brought me was the Atari 5200. which I had the misfortune of catching her wraping in the middle of the night almost scaring the living daylights outta her! (Not the best way to find out about Santa!).

So after the deal, I walked up the block to the manhattan mall and brought "Hot Shots Golf", and "Lumines" which I heard is like "Tetris" with music.

I am so excited I got this thing, but to prevent a lecture about saving money from Mommy Dearest, I gotta keep this transaction on the low...

And with this, my sex drive also takes the back seat, I'll have to wait awhile before I can use a couple of Benjamins for scandelous hotel Incall action.

Best of all, I got the PSP BEFORE JOE!...AHAHAHAHAHHA! He's gonna be spittin' kittens when he finds out.

The things I'm gonna do with this puppy...(evil laugh)

"I am...a freaking Genius" Kevin Bacon in "Hollow Man"

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    ya mean like that new psp thing right? that's sooo a testosterone thing...good for you if ya got what ya want..now get laid...win win!

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    "spittin' kittens"...that's a new one

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Les said…

    Yeah, I got that from the Cable TV edited version of "Lethal Weapon 4"...I forgot what the original line was...something about the general getting real mad when the he finds out the money's conterfeit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home