"My poor little Boo-Boo's got a Boo-Boo"

Hot, muggy, hazy, sticky and torture on a big guy...is there any reason why I wouldn't wanna spend my summers in Alaska?, God, and NO RAIN!...threat of rain, hints of rain, an ocassion freak 30-second thunderstorm, but no real rain to thart with my umbrella that I've been carrying every day for like forever! I feel like Russel Crowe in "A Beautiful Mind", or Donnie Yen in "Iron Monkey" (I almost wish I could encounter a gang of muggers so I can go Kung-Fu on them with my trusty umbrella!).

After work today, I headed down to Chinatown to look for a PSP disc case. At the meetup last week I couldn't believe some of the accessories some of these players had, it made me feel insignaficant (SP?) with my basic wool sleeve and original bulky game cases. I asked where did they get their stuff they said on ebay. There was a cool game disc holder that looked like a ring box. I opened up, and there were slots inside for each game...I looked too cool. So, I headed to Chinatown, thinking I could get them down there (The internet is nothing compared to streets of Village and below!), I went to my three best spots where you can get anything from Japan, China, or Hong Kong, movies, video games not yet relesed in the US, anything! But, I struck out! I guess i'll have to get a case from this website. I didn't want to leave empty handed, so I treated myself to my first PSP movie, "Cowboy Bebop - The Movie". Me being so obsessed with the anime series, I knew I'd watch the movie again, again, again (Hey, it's where I got the title of this blog from, ain't it?!?!).

Once I came home, me and mom tried to look at the "National Treasure" DVD I copied this weekend. We kept getting interupted by phone calls, though.

A few were from Psycho-Sis, she's been going out of her mind in loneiness since my niece has been down south, and now she hears about an accident the little boo-boo had today. Apparently, her thumb got slamed in a door and the father took her to the emegrency room (I wouldn't be suprised in the moron was responsible in some way!). Everybody's calling everybody about what to do, they don't have any of her medical information or ID down there. I guess it's too much to ask for nothing to go wrong when she visits, every year it's something...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    awww....hope she's feelin better. what's the sis doin without her daughter now?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home