"Relief"

We're getting a break. It seems that my niece's father (The asshole that he is...) wants to actually spend some time with his daughter. So, he's come up from North Carolina with intent to take the little rugrat down south for a couple weeks. His visit made Psycho-Sis a bit nervious because apparently she's still messing around with the thug that's been smacking her up. She still has a bruise on her thigh, and a bite mark on her shoulder. Not that my niece's father is ol' faithfull himself, but if he even suspects anything, World War III is sure to happen.

Me and Mom took this time to ourselves as a godsent and went to the movies. We saw "Crash". It was second time seeing it, but someone had told my mother it was a good movie so she was curious.

After the movie, we walked around lincoln square and found a farmer's market nearby. The weather was cool today, no freak thunderstorms or killer heat to melt us down.

Once we got home, I stopped by my DVD source and brought an early offical copy of "Constantine". The best movie of 2005 so far, and it's already out on DVD. I was tempted, yet again to buy a PSP, I'm hearing so many things you can do with it. Someone on craigslist advertised a service of putting classic Super Nintendo games on a memory card with a program that lets you play them ON the PSP! Simular to the way I've been playing old NES games on my Game Boy SP. I also hear it has Bluetooth type of IM and Email, a web browser, along with playing movies, music, as well as games. Still, there is only one PSP game out, that I would buy and that's "Hot Shots Golf - Open Tee". I'm pretty contempt with my Mario Golf on SP, but there aren't any new games (Aside from freaking Pokemon) coming out lately.

I REFUSE to pay 249.99 plus tax for one. The most I'll pay is 225, EVEN and that's pushing it to the limit. I've been putting together schemes to trade for one, maybe a few DVD's that I'll copy, take the orignals to GameStop, or the Eletronics Boutique, yadda, yadda, yadda...

But then, I come to my senses, my future is uncertain at this time, I have no need to go crazy and spend money on anything....but sex. So I just chill...and wait till better games come out (Outlaw Golf, maybe, or another Trivia Pursuit Unhinged...)

Three day weekend starting off on the right foot, let's hope it stays that way.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home