"Words cannot BEGIN to express..."

Wow.

That's all I can say...

You start a day, like every other, and then sometimes, just sometimes....life kicks you in the ass.

I mean, the shock of what's transpired has yet to subside, ladies and gentlemen!

Allow me to elaborate...

Wake up at 8am, just after a few hours of sleep, waiting for the Gwen Stefani tickets to go on pre-sale...

9am rolls by and I get online and buy my ticket, then quickly log off. Our downstairs neighbor calls and says she wants to give us a bookcase after mother dearest blabed my business out to the known free world about my bookcase colapse this past week. It's a cheap 3 shelf eye-sore that couldn't possible fit anywhere in the living room, but mom makes me take it upstairs anyway...

Mom stays down to chat for awhile and then I remember I have a couple of French Fry cartons from McDonalds that have this "MAC Code" for a PSP giveaway contest.

So, I go back online and go to "www.PlayatMcD.com"...

The website is Flash-Heavy and takes forever to load, but when it does, this female voice kicks in saying "I've been expecting you..." It totally freaked me out! So, I calm down and I enter the first Mac Code, the programs then asks me for an email addy, and my date of birth...I think it's a bullshit now, but I humor it with a legit email and my D.O.B. and then the program takes it time to check the code with the database of randomly selected winners. Once again, the website goes on a Flash-Heavy graphic load, and then once it was finished, the female voice comes up and it actually says "I can sense your anticipation...", I'm like "What the Hell?, yo!". Whoever worked on this website, they must have been very lonely or something, there was somethiing oddly perverted about it's tone.

So anyways, the first code won me a 5 dollar gift certificate off the puchase of any Playstation 2 video game at Best Buy. I shrugged it off, because I don't even have a PS2 any more, and clicked on to enter my second code. The same thing happens, it wants my email, and my birthday, and then time passes again...

A moment goes by and then the sexy voice comes up again and says..."I knew you could do it." and a picture of a PSP shows up, underneath it says "You have won a Playstation Portable System".

I chuckle to myself and think, "Bullshit, it's probably a trick, I gotta do a whole lot of things to claim it or something...". I click on continue it goes on to say "Congratulations, check you email for redemption instructions."...It slowly starts to sink in, that it's no joke. I check the email and boom, there it is from McDonald's...I check the code again, and the section where it says prize..."A Playstation Portable (PSP) System".

A 249.99 worth PSP...

That I have already paid 225 dollars to get only THREE WEEKS AGO!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

What are the ODDS????

I start screaming all around the house like I won the freaking lottery or something!

I mean C'MON!!...I have never won ANYTHING in my LIFE!!!!

All those Monopoly games, scratch-offs, the Olymipics, nothing...EVER! Next thing you know, I win a freaking PSP!

WOW!

I can't believe it. I followed the instructions and mailed off the code with a copy of the email, I also made a photocopy of the carton and the email for my records. In six to eight weeks, I will have a PSP that I won't have to hide from mother dearest! The question would be, what to do with the one I did sneak off to buy?

I guess I could sell it to JOE for a discounted price, that way we could both have one and challenge each other...

Unless he was dumb enough to get one already in a jealous rage once he found out I brought one before him...

well, we'll see what happens, all I can say is "I'M A WINNER!!!!" For once in my life, I actually WON something!

Wow...

Um, after all that, me and mom went to the movies and finally saw "Mr. and Mrs. Smith", went to K-mart where I finally got a tool chest to put all my various tools that have been lying in the living room and then I came back home and chilled.

Got my ticket for Gwen and the Peas, buy the way, November 1st, Section 83...good seat, cost me an arm (but not a leg).

Hopefully I'll be working by then, but not on that day, or the day after (I'm gonna be so tired).

Life is cool.

DID I MENTION IS WON SOMETHING!!!!AHAHAHHHAHHHHHHHH!!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Congrats on winning! I've never won anything ever-I wouldn't oh wait, I did win something. A few months ago I won a radio contest-caller number 9-I won 100 bucks. But still..no prizes or nothing like that. What exactly is a PSP? I know what it is, but can ya play games you already have on it? Like your PS2 games? If so, email me and if ya can I'll buy your "old" one for my son.

    Holla!

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    ...and if you don't get the PSP just think of all the spam lists your e-mail addy just ended up on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home