"And now back our regulary scheduled Program..."

Psycho-Sis got her apartment fumigated finally so my niece doesn't get any flea bites like she did. She plans to bring my little boo-boo to the house again for the weekend like always.

Last night I got an reply email for HealthFirst, apparently they needed someone sooner than later so then called up another person to interview for a position in enrollment. I guess I scared them off when I said call me back in two weeks, ah well, I didn't want that job anyway, parts of me still suffers from 9/11 flashbacks (I plan to tell my tale on the anniversary in September...).

But speaking of work, things hitting a snag a bit. My supervisor's been recalled back to Seacacus for a few days next week. The projection now of when we'll finish has be extended to the first week of September now. Looks like I'll be hanging around at the UN a little bit longer. That's still not stopping me from looking for something else. Once again I haven't heard anything from that temp agency that I registered with last Thursday so that's pretty much a bust.

Today after work I went down to Union Square and window shopped a bit. I don't what the hell I want but I wanted to wander around stores aimlessly for the evening. I went to Barnes and Noble, no new Garfield books, or Foxtrot. Then I went to the Virgin Megastore, but all the latest hot music NOW, I downloaded already three weeks AGO!, I browsed Circuit City and found a nice 5-Disc DVD Player mom could buy for me on my birthday next month. I was really looking a computer game I could play on my PC. I'm so into Hot Shot's Golf on my PSP, I wanted to buy "Hot Shots Golf, FORE!" for the PC, couldn't find it, thou. I took the long way home, thinking I would miss my sister dropping off my niece, but didn't time just right that we got there AT THE SAME TIME!! I got the ususal hugs from my niece and went off to my room.

Saturday's pretty much free, but Sunday I'm going to the movies with a meetup group in the afternoon. Anything to get out of this house now!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Any luck on pitching your show? I just read the second part-I forget sometimes to check that out. I think you have the makings of a good UPN show or somethin, just I wouldn't put it all out there on the net-people "find" ideas all the time (find=steal) and Id hate to see someone take this one from ya. You had til last Monday to get it in for that show-did ya do it? Keep workin on it-It's good! I'd watch it.

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Les said…

    I made the Aug. 1st deadline for that contest at TVGUIDE.com, and entered the pilot in another screenwriting contest...I plan to update the Call Numbers Blog soon...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home