"Let's see if you bastards can do Ninety!!"

If all goes well today, I should be crusing the web at sub-light speeds and CANCELING by dial-up subscription instantly.

The cable people are coming between 2-6 (Which means around 4:30) and I got make the place accessable and take care of things...

A) Gotta drop off my Illegal box to my downstairs neighbor.

B) Gotta hide all my File-Swapping programs (Kazaa, WinMX, BitComet) on my desktop.

C) Gotta move the cats to the terrace so they don't act up when the cable guy does his thing.

Mom called yesterday from Ohio, the bus trip turned out okay. She had a nice long conversation with the person sitting next to her for about 7 hours (I swear, she could strike up a conversation with a serial killer and be interested in their work.)

Also got a call from McDonald's 'bout my PSP...I had left out some employment info on the form and they wanted to make sure I didn't wotk for Sony or McDonald's. I guess my PSP's on the way, FINALLY!

*sigh* today feels like such a waste, waiting for this guy to fix everything, I wish there's was something for me to do! Maybe travel up to Westchester and see how some of my former co-workers up in the healthcare field are doing...or do some clothes shopping out in Jersey for the Fall.

I gotta get my niece's birthday gift, a VHS Copy of "The Muppets' Wizard of OZ" with Ashanti. That child's seen that movie a million times since we taped it off TV back in May, it'd be nice to get her a copy without any commercials. Every year I get her a new movie on VHS for her birthday. It's the easiest type a gift. Last year I brought the Live-Action "Peter Pan", before that it was "Lito and Stich", the year before that, "Finding Nemo". I started the movies-type gifts after I brought her a tricycle when she was 3 and one of my sister's hoodlum friends brought her a big-wheel that my niece ended up prefering. Birthday's can be such a bitch!, that's why me and JOE we have an understanding, we don't need any gifts to show we care...just be there for the celebrations and that's it.

Once my broadband connection is set up, I have a cool blog post set in mind, sorta "Inside the Blogger's Studio" post where I get interviewed for about 20-30 questions. If anyone's curious and wants to add a question, feel free to email me a question about me and I'll put it on.

Well, that'a bout it for me...I got some work to do, now...

Pray for me!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    It's 9pm EST...where's the update? Did you make the booty call yet? Let me guess..broadband-or-booty call?! Broadband wins?
    Keep us posted.

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    It's nice to see the Anonymous crowd has found JetLes as well!

    More stories about "Mom" are surely in order. This lady sounds hilarious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home