"Download Craze"

It's around 7:30am, I've been sleeping on-and-off during the night while geting a truckload of exclusive music downloads...

"The Big Bang" By Busta Rhymes, first album in almost 4 years, he finally popped back on the scene with them Pussycat Dolls this year, 'bout time he dropped an album (PS, even though I downloaded this super exclusively(sp check!), I plan the buy the album when it officall drops!)

"Libra" by Toni Braxton, Awwww isn't that cute, she's a Libra, I'm a Libra, it works! Love Toni Braxton, just wish her albums had more songs! By the time you're working off the bra of the girl you're making out with...ya gotta hit "REPEAT"!

Wait (Whisper Song, female version) Single by Kelis, Just when I was getting tired of the Remix with Free, Busta, and Missy, here comes Kelis (aka Mrs. Nasir Jones) with a version for the ladies. And you thought "Milkshake" was raunchy (Well maybe not...), wait till ya hear this!

"The Minstrel Show" by Little Brother, In the gaping hole left by A Tribe Called Quest and currently mened by the likes of De La Soul, the Roots, and Jurrasic 5, Little Brother stands out in all the "G-Unit"/"Fat Joe" Rap beef atmosphere with some true Hip Hop (without being Hip-Pop like the Black Eyed Peas, not that there's anything wrong with that!), their first album "The Listening" was kinda cool.

"The Hip Hop Violinist" by Miri Ben Ari, This cute fair-skinned genius was put on by Jay-Z as a concert interlude act, then she helped out Twista on his hit single "Overnight Celebrity". It's amazing how she play her electric violin and on her latest album she's done duets with other famous hip-hop artist.

And other various Mix-CD's...

The Busta album took the longest because I was on a queue (#77 of 175!!!) and it took damn near a day before the download started (23 hours and 55 minutes!).

I also have been downloading some TV shows that I missed. Like the first episode of "Head Cases" and "Bones", but my latest addition (at least till LOST starts up) had been Showtime's "Weeds". Yeah, I kinda dissed the show at first, but now I'm HOOKED! This show is funny, it blows away "Desperate Housewives" and it's only a half hour!

I've been reading other blogs and updating mine with some back entries this morning.

The Eagles are on FOX today in their home opener against the 49ner's, don't know if McNabb's gonna play, he got banged up against dem damn Falcons on monday.

I'm gonna go back to bed so I can get a few hours of shut-eye before the game...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home