"HULK SMASH!!!...HULK SMASH!!!!"



There is one sure-fire way to set me off, to the point where common sense goes out the window...

and that's to mess with me after the Eagles lose...

We're talkin' "Go ahead, MAKE MY DAY"...Wolverine Berzerker Rage!

Everybody knows how I love my Eagles and EVERYbody kicks me when I'm down.

Tomorrow morning, I'll get calls from people I haven's seen in YEARS, and they will call me just to say "ha, ha...". Old supervisors from previous jobs, long lost cousins and shit...

JOE will be the worst, especially since his damn Buffalo Bills actually beat the Texans sunday....OH, the shame of it all...

I'm not even taking my cell phone with me to work tomorrow...

*SIGHS* Now I KNOW we're going to lose the home opener against the 49NERS next week...

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Oh please..football ....smootball.

    LOL, kiddin.

    "you seemed like a good listener"--nice one Anon. with your spamilicious comment....

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Les said…

    I don't know why people trip over these spammers...I just erase them! I WILL NEVER resort to Word Verification!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    I didn't know you were an Eagle's fan -psst...I know where a few live...lol...if you wanna crash their house parties. My favorite Ex-Eagle and neighbor, Troy Vincent -totally nice guy! I have a crank on about McNabb. *shaking my head* T.O...needs a kick in the ass by a chick named Ladylongfellow. I get cranky watching the game -I couldn't watch them lose again. *sigh*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home