"The not-so-great-depression"

Man, with all that's going down, I can barely bring myself to post. This shit with Katrina and New Orleans is some so "Slit-my-wrist-cause-I-feel-guilty-it's-not-Me" type shit, man. I mean, I'm a New Yorker, I survived 9/11 am I wrong for thinking that TV is stretching this shit too far and I just can't give a f*ck anymore? AND if it ain't that, it's this Gas thing going on, I can't relate to that either, should I walk in front of a moving truck so I can bitch about the amoount of gas that'll be wasted when it slams into me sending my body 10 feet in the air?

So, with that said, the Jet Awards for Music are out the window, the movies were good enough to get my point across that this summer sucked donkey balls, Imma move on...

Went oy to Long Island to see JOE sunday. Sold him old PSP (The one I brought of Craigslist) and decided to keep the one I won from McDonnalds for reasons that are kinda tech-geeky to explain...I brought him a copy of Hot Shots Golf and we played each other a few times. I also got "Lilo and Stich 2" on VHS for my niece as a late B-Day gift and she watched it all day Monday.

Now that ya caught up, lemmme tell what's comming up...

"Inside the Blooger Studio" Post:A look into Jet Black, the man, the mystery, the angst...I open the door to the dark and dangerous world that is my existance. A one time only event that I reveal everything about me and my views.

My 9/11 Post:A blow by blow recollection of what I went through that faithful day four years ago.

I'm taking my digital camera with me all this week, these two posts coming up are gonna be one for the record books.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    yahhhh picture posts!

    i forgot with everything going on about 9/11...how'd I do that?

    i love watching inside the actors guild on a and e i think it is.

    can't wait to read.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    Yeah the media is overdoing the katrina thing -but what else is new -they tend to make drama out of nothing theses days. When there is no news..they make it. But you know, that's America and we all should learn how to read between the media lines.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home