"September 27th: The Day of the Ambiguous Hero..."

My birthday is one of the rarest of all time, very few famous people were born (I think less than 100). This day is also know as The Day of the Ambiguous Hero, in mystical circles. There was a website that broke down the signficants of this day and all the history surrounding it. But damnit I can't find it!

Ah, well, I share my B-Day with...

Samuel Adams - Famous american patriot that now has a beer named after him.
Mike Schmidt - Famous Phillies Baseball Player
Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa - played "Tsang Tsung" in the movie "Mortal Kombat"
Steve Kerr - Chicago Bulls basketball Legend, both playing and coaching for the team.
Don Cornelius - Original host and creator of "Soul Train"
Shaun Cassidy - Teenage Hearthrob, Singer/Actor
Meat Loaf - Rock Legend/Actor "I'd do Anthing for Love (But I won't do That), "Fight Club", "Formula 51", "Black Dog"

and the latest I recently discovered that shares my B-day, Sk8ter Girl/Rocker, Avril Lavigne, born in 1984 (GHAD I am SO OLD!!!)

For those that think Gwyneth Paltrow is also born on the 27th, it's a common error, her B-day's on the 28th (Although so even say the 29th, but it's definately not the 27!)

Damn I wish I could find that website, it was like some sort of Birthday Encyclopedia, or Almanac or something... Ah, Well...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home