"So what do you want? An extension?"

Two quick things...

This week, on the job I learned that we got a 200,000 image extension on our UN contract! Looks like I'll be around there a little longer than I thought. (Crazy)

and two, The PSP I won courtesy of McDonnalds finally came today! I decided since I missed JOE'S party to SELL him one of the two (New or Old, it doesn't matter much!) for a 150.00 Plus I'm throwing in a free copy of Hot Shots Golf. Now, anybody and their mother would think this deal is sweet, but didn't this c**ksucker best friend of mine had the balls to say I was ripping him off and tried to talk me down to 100.00? I told him, that I could hold on till December and make a killing selling the extra one on ebay. He changed his tune then. I'm heading out there Sunday since it's a 3-day labor day holiday weekend.

We'll return to our regularlly scheduled program after this brief commercial break...

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    I don't understand this job thing you do.....

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Currently, I'm temping through an agency as an Document Scaner. It's the latest craze. Scanning old documents so they can be stored on CD's and archived, turning 30 square feet file rooms into a small CD pouch. My agency sets up contracts depending on how many documents that got gotta be processed. Could be millions, could be even billions. If we do good, we may get an extension, a side job with more documents to scan, etc, etc...

    I like this kinda work cause it's simple, it pays nice (15-20 bucks an hour), the hours are flexable (sometimes I do the night shift..) and you move around a lot (Working for different clients all around...)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    I got a free nintendo DDS courtesy of some kid who left his at applebee's and it was there for over a month! I don't eat at mcdonald's ..just can't do it..lol.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Now I understand...TY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home