"To Jet on His 30th Birthday..."

Thirty, the big 3-0.

You know what say about hitting 30?, Now you can have sex with mothers as well as their daughters, shit...

Is it time to start lying about my age now?

Like most of them, this birthday kinda was a let down.

Don't get me wrong, I loved spending time down in VA...even though the original plan was to go to Amsterdam and see the world...

Auntee dropped me off at the bus station at 8:30am, the ride home was a little longer than going down there. I was back in the city at 6:45pm. I really wanted to make a detour for some Ill Na Na with my Blue Fairy, but the bus ride took a lot out of me, so no birthday sex for me, no sir! That don't mean I can try at the end of the week!!! Pray for me!

I come home and mom says she wants to get her room painted saturday so birthday festivites my have to wait...I couldn't believe it...Whenever my birthday's during the week, we ALWAYS do something that saturday! This is just another of mom's brush offs to spend money that don't need to be spent!

I said fine, so long as she buys me this 5 Disc DVD player I've been scoping out for the longest at Circut City for 129.00. After my Playstation 2 died, I had to settle for a cheap-ass COBY pocket DVD player...the damn thing's been giving me a headache for the longest. Naturally, mom fronted on that too...god only knows what she'll actually buy me, 5 to 10 odds it's something I A) Don't want, or B) Don't need (But she feels I do need!).

I guess I'll have to do for 'self come tomorrow when I get back to work...a plan is forming....

Here's to 30 years of clean, dull, boring ass living! And another 60 more where THAT came from!

PeACE!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger ysfb said…

    Happy 30th. People still think I'm too young to buy alcohol.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said…

    Happy belated birthday!! :)

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    happy belated birthday! i've been having issues on getting online and on the home front here, so pardon the delay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home