"Afterglow"

*WHEW*! After that last post, I had to take some days off the blog (Damn, I wish I smoked cigarettes.) and just let that post simmer on the front page. To those who didn't figure it out, I recalled in intimate detail my FIRST encounter with the-one-that-will-for-now-on-be-known-as-LOVELY Wayyyy back in Feburary of this year. I don't know what possessed me to put on here...maybe it was the growing trend of "Erotica" blog posts from LLF and a newcomer that almost everyone's fanning their hot flashes to...a fella named SEEKER who fills his blog with stories that would make you feel dirty just by reading them...supposely.

I don't wanna hate onna fellow blogger, but the little prince thinks he Maquis de Sade whereas I've read hotter stories in Penthouse. I don't know, maybe I'm a little desentitized when it comes to erotic literature due to the fact that I got into it at a young age. I mean, I read Anne Rice's "Claiming of Sleeping Beauty" Trilogy when I was 17.

ANYhoo...writing that post was the next best thing to getting off...like looking at a video tape of yourself having sex or something...reliving and putting on "paper" just made me wanna go back for seconds, and THIRDS...like I said before, I'm obsessed with this girl...

But I digress...

A couple of cold showers later and I come back to reality...the blog, where do I go from here?

There's the whole "Inside the Blogger's Studio" concept that I was ready to put on, but looking over at what I was going to reveal, I realized it was a bit too much (I mean I was going to dish EVERYTHING!! My whole life story in a five-day series of posts...) so I decided to trash the whole thing and move on (Like anyone was REALLY looking forward to it!).

I will however, share some juicy nuggets I was planning to reveal during the "Interview"...

A) Mark your calendar, kiddies...on the 9th year anniversary of me being fired from the library, I plan to tell the tale on how it all went down...December 20th, 2005 (Yes, I got fired five days before christmas, fucked up, huh?) look for the post!

B) MORE PICTURES!!!, I know I've said this in the past, but I'm REALLY taking my camera everywhere and I think I'm ready for ya'll to meet the fam...

C) HIATUS, A final thought to the interview was the fact that I'm gonna take a break from the main blog for a month or so, yeah...but don't worry, it's not the end, just like all the TV shows on FOX are stopping for baseball, "Wasting time with Jet" will be back...

D) NEW BLOGS! The reason I'm taking a break is because I'll be working on other projects!!! I want to get the "Call Numbers" Blog up and running, start a photo blog of just pics around the city, AND work on a Short-Story Blog simular to what's out there, but a little different, A-Chapter-A-Day, Stephen King "Dark Tower" style, stories inspired by songs, past expirences, etc, etc...a lil' somethin' somethin I got in the works...

So, that's about it for now...what else I wanna say...um, Congrats to Tom and Katie, peace to Don Addams and Nipsey Russel, I'm so glad "Roll Bounce" didn't make any money, I'm sure "The Gospel" will flop, too...I wanna see "Two for the Money" this weekend, I haven't seen a movie with Pacino in it since "Any given Sunday"...LOST is kicking so much ass so far, Commander-in-Chief looks cool, someone please cancel "Love, sex, and Secrets", and "Reunion", this year's "Survior" sucks donkey balls, I can't bul-ieve "The Amazing Race" had a black family on and their last name was ACTUALLY "BLACK"!, My 5 Disc DVD player rocks, my Capital One ballence is paid off, and the Eagles are kicking so much ass now, it's beautiful, and now I shall end this post with another beautiful pic of my dream girl, "LOVELY"...



Ooooh, just wanna make me wanna pounce on dat!!!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    was that the real lovely? i mean the one you were with? it was right after you were with her i think that i started reading your blog-seems like yesterday.

    as far as the "erotica" posts that seem to be the rage right now in blogging-i'm not about it. i can leave it (on the take it or leave it scale)

    Seeker, he's pretty good for a guy though to be that expressive and visual, but again...i'd rather read someone's blog for thier daily mundane boring run of the mill life-

    can't wait to see the pictures. good thing i haven't been holding my breath for these-sheesh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home