"Because it's been awhile...Quiz Time!!!"

Stole this one from someone else, seems intresting...calling the usual suspects (You know who you are...) I expect you to read and pass it along....


1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
We JUST went through this...Meat Loaf for one, ya'll want the rest go back a couple of posts...

2. Where was your first kiss?
In the living room closet, Shana Edwards...damn that takes me back!

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
I had a tag I put everywhere back in the day..."LT COOL" (Corny ain't it?) and I egged a teacher's car for giving me a "C" in computers...

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
My sister...that's it we fought all the time, I can't imagine hitting any other woman, oh!, and my niece, once...SOORRY, bad uncle, bad uncle!

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
By myself, no, but with a class at my High School graduation, sang four songs for a passing grade in music including "You are my Sunshine" nearly broke down in tears while performing due to the fact that it was my girlfriend's favorite song of the four.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Hair, said that before...

7. What do you order at the Coffee Bean?
Ummm, don't drink coffee, is that really a store?

8. What is your biggest mistake?
There are SO many...off the top of my head, I'd say thinking I was untouchable while working for the library.

9. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
A few times, as a distraction from doing something I didn't want to do. Example, I slammed my hand in my locker in order to prevent doing chin-up exercises in gym.

10. Say something totally random about yourself.
I REALLY wish I could masterbate, but can't bring myself to.

11. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Someone once said I looked like Forrest Whitaker with light skin and without the lazy eye...other than that, a lot of people say I look like Charles Mingus (I don't know how to take that...)

12. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
F*ck Yeah! The old ones when I was a kid and the new ones now!

13. Did you have braces?
Nope, but I SERIOUSLY need them, my lower set is ALL f*cked up!

14. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yeah, I say I'm 5'10, but I'm probably 5'9 and 3/4.

15. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Aw, man do we have to go there? Nah, I'm not going there...okay I'll give you one of my top five...An asian girlfriend who I met in college did a striptease in THE STUDY HALL to the siamese cats song from "Lady and the Tramp" (We are siameeese if you pleaeese...). We had an fight earlier and it was her way of making up.

16. When do you know it's love?
When you say those three little words...

17. Do you speak any other languages?
Not offically.

18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
As pale as my black @$$ is I need to go to one, but I can't as a rule...A black person going to a tanning salon is like a little person using lifts, it's just not done.

19. What magazines do you read?
Oy vey, got an hour? Okay, XXL, Fish and Grits, Hush, FHM, Stuff, and KING for eye-candy, EW (Entertainment Weekly), EGM (Electronic Gaming Monthly), PSM (Playstaion Monthy), and The Source for music news.

20. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
For a Wedding, yeah.

21. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Deidre, Of Course, and My Grandfather are the only ones.

22. Do you watch Mtv?
Yeah.

23. What's something that really annoys you?
@$$holes that bring bikes on the subway, slow walkers that somehow get in front of me, and telemarkers.

24. What's something you really like?
*devilsh grin*, I'll keep this one clean and say French Fries! (Can't get enough of 'em!)

25. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Yeah, I still love 'em, it's R. Kelly who's on my Shit List!

26. Can you dance?
No, next question please.

27. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Three days straight on a bet in college, did a LOT of stupid things back then...

28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Yeah, Dodgeball injury when I was 12.

29. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Jew' Betcha!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i love french fries. (except those ones that are seasoned. i dont like them)

    r kelly? i wish they would just convict his ass and get him out of here. cant stand him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home