"Five O'Clock in da Mornin', Where ya gonna be? OUTSIDE ON THE CORNER!!!"

It's official, I AM the terror that flaps in the night...I am Darkwing JET! (What would that be?, a plane with black wings?).

I don't know WHY I can't sleep at night, well, it's sorta because I'm home all damn day sleeping! But seriously, I've been wanting to go out anywhere (Temp agency, movies, other things I've put off till now...), but this damn rain has been fucking things up! Too much rain, man! I had to deal with that Saturday while looking for my DVDs (Which came in the mail today, thank you!...BLISS!).

Still, today consisted of me trying to download a working PSP ISO of "Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City Stories". For hours I downloaded file after file but coming up with nothing till I finally got one from BitComet around 7pm. THEN I had to hack my way through time and space to get it to work. I came close around 3am, then tapped out of the matrix for a spell.

Now that I got my package from amazon.com and the rain finally stopped, I plan to hit the streets in around 5 hours or so.

Getting a bit off topic for the moment, I just wanna say I HATE this new Black Eyed Peas song, "My Humps". I saw the video for the first time last friday and I thought..."Oh, That's a little different than what I'm used to by them..." Now, 72 hours later, nails on a chalkboard sound better!

I dunno, maybe the video's the thing that pissing me off...seeing Fergie go "Blu Cantrell/Hit them Ni@@as up for their money-bling-bling" leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Everything about the song just turns me off to the point that I may skip the Gwen Stefani concert at MSG next week (Betcha I could get a pretty penny scalping my ticket on craigslist...)

Maybe I need to stop watching VH1 between now and then to clear my mind, but I really wanted to get that off my chest.

Another thing that's been keeping me up (While waiting through endless downloads) is the fantastic discovery I have just made! I have found a kindered spirit among the blog world and she has taken my attention like a new york city pickpocket. I have become enchanted by the possiblities of contacting this fair maiden, for I have dared not commented on her blog which could be traced back to mine, but instead dropped a friendly email her way in hopes of getting a response.

For the last two hours I have been reading every post, accuiring knowledge and wondering...how to play this out...

I would say more but then again I may have said too much...

Stay tuned!

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    Ooooo....Jet Baby is on the prowl! Grrrrrrrrrrooooowl! "Will he get the girl?" Stay tuned till tomorrow....when....

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    ....when he hopefully tells us who she is.

    I don't like that song either. (my humps) my daughter and her friends sing it all the time-that's what turned me off. Little girls singing about what humps I always say? Blah.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Johnny St. Clair said…

    dammit man!

    who sings that song?

    "five o clock in the morning..."

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    really! i can't find that song anywhere and i want it real bad. who does it, it's like queen latifah or heather b or some shit like that ??

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Les said…

    Her name is Nonchalant, the song is called "5 O'Clock", sorry for the delay...glad ur reading!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home