"Freeeedom!"

A couple of keychains, a coffee mug, a shot glass, and an umbrella. Yeah, I may have gone overboard with the souvenir thing, but those who don't know me here's a lil secret...

I'm a sentimental bastard.

I'm a pack rat, a junk collector, I'm into shit! I believe I've lived a privilaged, yet tormented life buy earning everything I own, so when someone just GIVES me something...I treasure it like nobody's business. With the exception of personal relaionships (Anything from an ex-girfriend gets BURNED within 48 hours!) I have trinkets from previous co-workers, secret santa's, housewarming gifts, no matter how corny, how weird, or how lame, something given to me, stays with me.

So, with some tokens to remember the place by, and my portable fan that I take to every office I ever work in becuase I'm always hot, I left the UN for probably the last time, unsure of what tomorrow brings, but confident just the same.

When I broke the news to MOM, she was less than thrilled, but happy to get getting her bathroom back in the morning.

"Now, you're just gonna stay up all night!" She whined...Damn Skippy.

I wish I would get a night job, that way we could miss each other entirely. I'd be coming in when she's going out, and then I'll go out when she's coming in...it would great...

I plan to use this time somehow...but for the next few days, I'm just going to KICK back!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home