"Hugo for Halloween?"

I'm still a kid at heart, and when you live in the city as crazy as New York, the place can be your playground...especially at Halloween!

We have this parade in the village where even the adults dress up in the most bizzare costumes possible, and every year I still indulge in the childhood pastime...

I'm big on comic books and movies, Last year I rented a brown trench and went as Doctor Octopus, the year before, I was Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean..), my favorite and repeated cosutme is the X-Men known as Gambit (wig, red contacts, and trick playing cards to boot!).

This year, to follow the latest trends, I wanted to go as The Thing from Fantastic Four...but JOE's given me an even crazier (And simpler) suggestion...

"You should go as Hurley from LOST!"

I took it as an insult first (I AM NOT that BIG!!!), but then I thought, a simple wig, some beat up torn clothes, I could wear a big button with the message "The numbers are BAD!" on it, have some fake hundred dollar bills hanging out of my pockets...

It could be a cool get-up...

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    o that would be too cool. i doubt he meant it as an insult, and i think that would be a great costume!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i do too! i agree...great idea...great costume.

    i havent dressed up in years....and i mean years.

    make sure you take pictures! (of the freaks around ya too!)

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Hand out business cards with Hurleys numbers on them....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home