"A Phone Conversatition with Joe..."

8:40pm Monday night, Cell Phone Rings...

JET:"Hello?"

JOE:"Sup, man."

JET:"Sup, dude, how's it goin'?"

JOE:"Cool, man...Congrats on those EAGLES winning man..."

JET:"Thank You, Thank You..."

JOE:"...That shit was close, man, I know you happy."

JET:"Always, man, Always...um, How'd your BILLS do?, I didn't see SportCenter..."

JOE:"They funkin' loss, man...."

JET:"Awww, man, damn..."

JOE:"Yeah, man...Oakland, who knew?"

JET:"Damn. Well, THIS may cheer ya up...I found a code for "HOT SHOT'S GOLF" that starts you off with everything done.

JOE:"What?"

JET:"Yep, all the players, all the items earned, you just play like you won the whole game, go nuts...."

JOE:"Oh, shit, son...Is it complicated?, like some crazy ass konami code Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right shit?"

JET:"Nah, man, nah. Just start a new game with a certain name, and that's it!"

JOE:"What name?"

JET:"You gotta pen?...it's "5", "T"...all caps, "N-as in Nancy", "E-as in Eric", "P"...

JOE:"T"? again? is there a space between any of this?

JET:"No "P-as in Peter", and no spaces..."

JOE:"Okay, "5TNEP..."?

JET:"And "O", the letter "O" not the number zero. That's it."

JOE:"What the hell kind of code is this? Did you try it?"

JET:"Yep, it works...Just make sure to take out your memory card when you do this, or you'll erase your previous games for the umpteeth time!"

JOE:"I-ight Cool"

(A sudden loud noise echoes in the background...)

JET:"Damn, where the hell are you?"

JOE:"I'm heading out to my car parked in Jamacia, I'm on the ELLE-EYE-DOUBLE-R (LIRR)."

JET:"Oh."

JOE:(Lower Voice)"So...did you call her this weekend, you chickened out, didn't you?"

JET:(Sucks teeth):"Nah, I actually called, man...but there was no answer, no nothing, the phone probably got trashed."

JOE:"Awww, man...that's messed up. I know you were looking forward to hitting that again..."

JET:"Yeah man, *sighs* It's not meant to be..."

JOE:"Cheer up, man...I'll hook you up."

JET:"Nah, man...I'll get through this, I just need to get outta..."

JOE:"I mean it, man...I'm going to find a girl for you..."

JET:(Growls)"JOE, now we'd done been over this...You a father of three. It's gonna be hard for those kids to look up to you, you being in a wheelchair after I BREAK YOUR LEGS!"

JOE:"(laughs)"C'mon man, I'm serious..."

JET:(angry)"So am I, man! Don't..."

JOE:"Look, I'll ask this woman sitting next to me..."

JET:(screams)"JOE!"

JOE:(faint)"Hi, would you like to have sex with my best friend?"

JET:(screams)"Damn YOU, BOY!!...I'm gonna KICK YOUR ASS the next time I see you! I'm hanging up!

JOE:(screams)"YO, SHE SAID YES!!!..." (CLICK!)

I Hang up the phone...

Two minutes later the phone rings and I refuse to pick it up...five minutes goes by and it rings again, I then grab the phone and turn it off!

JET:(Growls)"Asshole."

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    I don't get it? You'd rather do a prostitute then have a girlfriend? Or..you don't like being set up? I need some x'plain'n, please. lol

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Les said…

    I don't do blind dates, I'm NOT a charity. He asked a total stranger on the train! And she only said yes because of HIS looks! (I always joke and say he looks like PRINCE...).

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    ok...well...way i see it is...a booty call is a booty call....which could lead to more.

    you need to get out more...what happened to all these meet ups and your tv show? what's up with all that????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home