Rainy, miserable, depressing...good thing I had the day off!

No matter what time I go to bed, I still wake up around 9am for "Regis & Kelly"...I watch the first ten minutes then chuck the rest of the show because I can only take those two in little doses. Tried to look at "My" Tyra's talk show, but she's doing too much in 40 minutes (60 minus commercials). It's like the army or somethin'..."She does more in 40 minutes, than Oprah, Ellen, and even Tony Danza do in a day!"

So after breakfast and pumping Gorillaz "Feel Good Inc." repeatly for an hour, I throw open the curtains and look out the window...

Damn.

Sure has been raining A LOT lately, when did New York become Seattle? Maybe I should switch albums and put on Nirvana's "Nevermind" (Yes I do own a copy, WHAT? can't black people listen to grunge!!!?!?!?!?, and if you say anything about not being black enough I'll...)

Rain.

I never liked the rain, I'm a snow man, myself...I LIVE for the snow, can never get enough of it! The rain is so, gray, and depressing....

I surfed the web the rest of the morning, then started cleaning up the files on my hard drive. I have WAY too many shows downloaded on my computer...

Episodes of LOST, MEDIUM, JUST LEGAL, WEEDS, DRAWN TOGETHER, and TRIPPIN THE RIFT are taking up 20 GB's of my computer! That's insane! Then there's the music...

If I was still using my laptop, I'd be screwed.

Speaking of the ol' bucket of bolts...I wanna get back on it to resume my writing, it's been awhile, in order to do that, I have to pull myself away from blogging, I told myself I'd take a break, but I can't help it!

I'm addicted to my blog, and reading everyone elses, which brings me to a few things I wanna get off my chest...I hope I don't get TOO George Carlin and offend my fellow Bloggers (Who I've grown to value as true friends!!!)

1) I know it seems stupid, but when no one comments on a post, it REALLY pisses me off!

2) The erotica posting trend...I succumed to this myself, and have moved on, but it's starting to spread like wildfire...somebody's gotta get the hose!

3) Fire my man, you're starting to scare me...before I would expect a pin-up or two every three or four posts, but now you're caught up in our politics here in the U.S. and for a Canadian up north, your fascination creeps me out, dude! You're like 5 year old pressing his face on the glass lookin' in when things are okay in your neck of the woods!...C'mon man, I miss the Old FIRE!

and last...

4) Kimmyk... bravo! You're blog is the only thing constant, on the straight and narrow path of inane journal keeping and occasional amature photography that makes blogging great! keep up the good work that is the soap opera of your life and never fall to the trends (no matter how good or bad) that may steer you away from the righteous path.

No offence to anyone else, LLF, LADYRED, PISSY, HDL, etc, etc, I don't wanna start something, just griping a bit, if anyone's got any problems with what they see here, I would welcome any criticism (I'd probably ignore it and chuck it up to brain defect that person's suffering from...).

With that said, imma go now and catch the end of "Law and Order"...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Thanks Jet for the compliment!

    Some days it takes me a bit to catch up but i eventually do.

    And I am sooo a LAW AND ORDER junkie myself. My favorite is SVU no probably CI ! But I love the original "dunt dunt" sound-you know what's going on as soon as you hear it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home